Share This Page:

Want to evict StinkyFurby from the forum?

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?

Should I leave

Poll ended at Tue 20 Sep, 2005 11:46 am

Yes
54%
No
46%

Total votes: 35

Want to evict StinkyFurby from the forum?

Post by Guest »

I've made myself look stupid enough on this forum so I think it's fair that I should give you a chance to decide if I should leave this forum. If I'm voted off then I might occansionaly post somthing because your not getting rid of me that easily. Also I'm just a 16 boy who's NOT in the servies yet. Case will end in 10 days starting today and I wont come back as sombody else.
Grimey Vibes

Post by Grimey Vibes »

What a gay post. Just book your ideas up and post something constructive from now on instead of putting vote me off posts up. :o
Get on "PARADE"

"You drill like a bad hip-hop artist, MC Miss A Beat"
flighty

Post by flighty »

Absolutely not!

Stinky, if you are having an identity crisis you don't have to resort to touting for approval on here.

Just jump onto your little scootery thing and get yourself up here to yer Aunty Jayne's for some therapy. :o

Aunty Jayne x
GGHT

Post by GGHT »

Like Artist says I think Stinky is a figment of someones imagination, sent here to muddy the waters on half decent threads, lol.
Jobag

Post by Jobag »

Why bother making such a pointless thread you loon.
Sarastro

Post by Sarastro »

Hush and learn to take a bit of stick when you say something stupid, without taking it all to heart.
Doc

Post by Doc »

I couldnt care less

Stay or go its upto you, I only value certain members input anyway, the rest are either planks or have different reasons for coming here than me.

But at the end of the day its what makes this place, different people with different views and ideas, free country and webspace etc etc

Too be honest stinky I mostly ignore you.
Bliartheliar

Post by Bliartheliar »

This boy is a bloody life guard too! Thats the best excuse to stay out of the water since Jaws.
robbiew

Post by robbiew »

stop being pathetic stinky furby i mean if you dont want to look daft stop doing daft things if you think your going to get completely mullured by saying something then dont say it like your views on life and death i should think you knew you were going to get ripped into by saying that and the shooting thing you said even if they are true you could keep it to yourself and avoid the lashings but if your just on a wind up then just leave to a different site by all means go :roll:

personally i actualy thought you enjoyed saying daft things but then i guess maybe your just slightly dense?
markd

Post by markd »

The great thing about posting on a forum is you have time to read through and evaluate the content of your post before you post it :wink:
Wee Willy Winkie

Post by Wee Willy Winkie »

things such as ' i thought a male was a doctor and a female was a nurse' really are basically stupid. if it turns out that you have been wrong over the years then dont say it on these forums, just be quiet and listen to the ones who know what their talking about. (and by that i mean me and i alone!!)

you all know im kidding :wink: W.w,w
*and sorry for taking up tres amount of space, really, very sorry :cry: *
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"
sneaky beaky

Post by sneaky beaky »

I'm all for Stinky Furby staying. Where else can we get such a laugh. He has admitted he is only 16 years old. That isn't a crime as far as I am aware.!!
If we get rid off all the "Stinky Furby's" of this world - we wouldn't have much of a forum, would we?

Think about it!
Sneaky
Former RM of 23 years.
Peds

Post by Peds »

You shouldn't leave, as these are public forums untill you start posting abuse, spam, pointless flaming, that kind of thing.

But this thread really isn't helping your case. If you have nothing worthwhile to say, just belt up.

Post by Guest »

I don't belive this was a pointless thread because you wouldn't have got me off so easily otherwise. Thanks flighty :) you always been nice to me. Sarastro, Doc, Bliartheliar, robbiew, Wee Willy Winkie, sneaky beaky, Peds, You've all been a help there aswell :) Thanks guys. Ok, if theres anyway this thread could be locked that would be useful, also I recived my passport, scanned it so If you really want to see if I'm true or not PM me but ill blank out a little of my address for safty reasons. Thanks.
Jobag

Post by Jobag »

StinkyFurby wrote:ill blank out a little of my address for safty reasons
Why? Are you that important?