Share This Page:

Anti Military

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

Yeah i agree that Discipline is going down the sink hole. Take the other day i was walking down the road back to my house when two school kids aged about 14-15 asked if i wanted a fight with them!!! And it also seems that people are becoming more detatched from each other. Forming little gangs etc. Its someones fault!!!
themattmeister

Post by themattmeister »

Come on than Engineer aren't you going to tell us how the fight went? :P

I've always thought that certain people shouldn't be allowed to have children as alot of people can't even look after themselves let alone anybody else, there needs to be some mass sterilisation. Everytime I say this though everyone seems to think I'm some kind of Nazi, bloody lefties.
markthestab

Post by markthestab »

the problem is though that people who can look after children are being sensible and getting careers and mortgage sorted first and then having kids

whilst your average scabby council house chavette will pop out 5 or 6 before she leaves school and live off the state, getting more in a week in benefits than most of us earn in a month

and thinks that buying her kids cheep jewelry from argos and clothes and trainers from JJB is all the parenting she needs to do, oh and the ocasional go into school and shout at the teacher who bollocked their little monster

britains full of little bastards with no sense of honour decency or respect, and the little w**kers will soon be having kids of their own

lets hope they rebel against their parents and do something worthwhile with their lives
Josh

Post by Josh »

First of all, BTL I don't think throwing people in jail because of their sexual orentation is the answer.

Secondly, BTL you are very right on the education front. Back when I was doing my A-levels I could not believe what happened in one of my classes;

The IRA came up in conversation and one bloke asked the tutor what it was(he didn't even know what the letters stood for). Now this guy was a nice bloke, and a mate so I stopped short of ripping the piss out of him but I couldn't help but laugh. Simultaneously to my sarcastic laughter the rest of the class piped up "yea, what is that", "yea I've heard of that, what it", and alot of other yea yea yea what is it etc. I couldn't believe it, this was something that had happened in our life time.

None of them knew who freud was either, or really anything about the world wars. There were other things to but they are what stick out in my mind.

... And the point i'm tring to make is:
Ignorance is (very sadly) bliss. Every one of those kids could have told you what "posh & becks" were wearing last Friday but didn't know the IRA from the WNBA or the British Army from the Salvation Army.

Now these were all nice kids that were raised properly (RE: Sneaky et al). But take the case of kids who aren't they have no Inspiration at school and no disipline at home. To be frank they ain't got much chance, they are going to end up as shites. The only role model they have is the Gangster rapper on MTV. Their last plea for attention is to act like a *.

Maybe military service is the answer, I guess it would give people role models and disipline of sorts. Then all we would have to do is take all the conscientious objectors out and have them shot for treason :D .
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

LOL well to be honest it wasnt much of a fight. A 6 ft 3 bloke against two school kids. A few pushes here and there. LOL :D
Bliartheliar

Post by Bliartheliar »

I didnt say queers should be thrown into jail. I meant that criminals should be put into jail and forced to be someones bitch. Then they wouldnt want to go back. Not like today when they go to jail, have a TV, education and 3 full meals a day, and then get relased on early parole half way through thier reduced sentance. Thwo them in jail with nothing but a bed, bog and water.

I also reckon it would be a good idea to castrate criminals so they cant have kids - if they havent got respect what are thier kids going to be like.

But I reckon that society tolerates people like this. The law is on thier side and anti-social behaviour and the like are problems that are going to get increasingly worse. To be honest, if I had kids I wouldnt bring them up in this country.
cosmo

Post by cosmo »

I believe in harsh punishment, it would stop the shit from happening, BTL.

Rapist - cut off their length and bollocks, along with both their hands.

Murderer - drawn and quartered, alive, until death.

As for society, its going downhil...and it will eventually crash, i reckon.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Sticky Blue wrote:
Murderers: Public castration (meat and veg) and then make them cook them and eat them.

Rapists and pedos: Peel them ALIVE and roll them in salt or... 3 hours in a room with the families of their victims but they have boxing gloves glued to their hands. Family can take whatever they can carry into the room.

Then Throw the Book at them! :D
Bliartheliar

Post by Bliartheliar »

Maybe we should all convert to Islam and introduce Sharia law. The kids in Iraq and Afghanistan always seem nice.

On a serious note, kids these days need role models, heroes to look up to as Josh said. Instead of looking upto the likes of 50 cents and Eminem, they would want to follow in the footsteps of Johnson Beharry or Col H Jones fo example.
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

Bliartheliar wrote: Instead of looking upto the likes of 50 cents and Eminem, they would want to follow in the footsteps of Johnson Beharry or Col H Jones fo example.
Absolute Farkin quality and one of the best comments I have ever come across on this or any other forum!!!!
If you don't mind I think I may pinch it! I feel a T-Shirt coming on!! :wink:
markthestab

Post by markthestab »

saw an RSC vid the other day with johnson beharry VC on it doing his RSC

he was the most unlikely looking soldier you could imagine(skinny guy with long dredlocks)

anyone else seen it?
flynn101

Post by flynn101 »

Yer i saw it only recognised him at the end when it said his name and what reg he was going to, the dreads made him look a completely different person
Bliartheliar

Post by Bliartheliar »

Getting back to the origional topic, there is an article in one of todays daily's claiming that the army is facing a recruiting problem because of the Iraq war. It claims that people are being talked out of joining the military by thier mothers while others are scared shitless of being killed.

In a strange way the Iraq war has made me more determined to join up - I was against the war in the first place and the thought that id be at the mercy of Bush and Bliar is a frightening prospect. However the profesionalism and courage that the soldiers of the Marines, RAF, Navy and Army have shown has made me want that life even more. Even my mum has had a change of heart - she was aginst me joining up a few years back when all the trouble first kicked off, but now she has accepted that it is a good career path although she is still a bit worried.

How has recruiting been affected over the pond? I know support for Bush has waned but is the sense of patriotism still making people flock to the recruiting office as seen after 9/11?
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Bliartheliar wrote:It claims that people are being talked out of joining the military by thier mothers while others are scared shitless of being killed.
Well it's probably a good thing they didn't try to join up. I hardly think being talked out of joining by a worried mam is showing total commitment, and I can't believe people would consider joining Royal if they were scared of being killed. I would rather die doing something I want to commit my entire life too than in retirement after 40 years of a 9 to 5 office job. But maybe that's just me. I'd give anything to get my lid, and I'm not going to let something like my family's opinion get in my way. My mum's half and half at the moment and my dad supports the Iraq war totally, so I don't think I'll have huge problems, but you never know. Similiarly, I'd never give up joining for a girlfriend, maybe this seems strange to other people but I take total commitment seriously. And I'm not even within a year of joining.

Am I alone on this?

Zak :-?