Share This Page:

Introducing Myself Sahhhhh!!

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
bigsouth1981

Introducing Myself Sahhhhh!!

Post by bigsouth1981 »

Hi, My name is Andy, Im 24 and from just outside Liverpool. This is my third post on here and its nice to meet you all. A bit about myself....... Im TA Infantryman "STAB w@#k" to all you regular lads (and proud of it!!!)......lol. I have served operational tours in Iraq and have fought in combat on a number of occasions. I know there will be many of you on here that have negative opinions of the TA (most with good reason too), and I know that there will be those of you that have worked with us and know that we are good lads. Remember we are all individual....lol. Anyhow, I didnt come on here with the intention of bigging myself up, I came here to join in with the crack, learn a bit of some of the senior members, and have a good laugh.

Thanks for reading my post,

Andy :P
Last edited by bigsouth1981 on Thu 14 Apr, 2005 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"STAB W****R AND PROUD OF IT"
bigsouth1981

Post by bigsouth1981 »

Cheers mate, Im working on it as we speak!
Artist

Post by Artist »

Welcome bigsouth 1981.

Enjoy.

Artist
Doc

Post by Doc »

Hi there BigSouth!

Welcome aboard bud

Herr Doktor!
cosmo

Post by cosmo »

hiii where abouts outsite liverpool do ya live? anywhere near st.helens? :)
bigsouth1981

Post by bigsouth1981 »

Yeah mate, Rainhill to be precise. Where are you?,

Thanks to all of you who've replied, its nice to be welcomed "in" so to speak, right anyone for a pint?