Share This Page:

Racist Abuse in the Spain - England game last night

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Daveb

Racist Abuse in the Spain - England game last night

Post by Daveb »

How many of you watched the game last night and heard that racist abuse towards some of our England players? That was absoloutely disgusting.

I really hope the Spanish get punished severely for that. If it was us (England), we'd be thrown out of the upcoming world cup!

Post by Guest »

i agree. Discraceful :evil:

Post by Guest »

It was disgusting. Apparently even a police officer was heard joining in according to one of today's papers. If I was Shaun Wright-Phillips or Ashley Cole I would have given the bastards a jerk of the wrist and stormed off the pitch. In fact the whole team should have just walked off. Knowing FIFA though England would have been penalised more than the Spaniards.
Chappy

Post by Chappy »

They should have walken off the pitch. If it was a team mate of mine I wouldnt want them to be abused like that.
I probably would have flipped and ran into the crowd and started swinging for them.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Ovourse the twats who shout racist abuse should be shamed and punised. However dont forget that such remarks are made by a minority and most of the supporters do not share those views. The spanish football association needs to kick racism out of football by whatever means necesary. It should fire the Spanish coach right away for a start.

As for the match itself, I only watched the first half bbut it was one of the first times in a long time that I didnt give a shit who won. We were hopeless and the palyers were a disgrace. I was disapointed when Rooney got taken off, because it looked as though he was going to get jumped by the Spanish team at any moment, and he would have deserved it.
The Best Is Yet To Come
Tab

Post by Tab »

Now I wonder what the Germans think when they get taunted by the English Fans over the Wars.
El Prez

Post by El Prez »

Now I wonder what the Germans think when they get taunted by the English Fans over the Wars
They think,
"Gott und Himmel, iz it really two vurld vars und vun vurld kup?"
You should talk to somebody who gives a f**k.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Robiz/movie_star_wars_yoda.gif[/img]
El Presidente

Post by Guest »

In the case of the Spanish it should be one Armada and NO World Cups!! 8)
Meekon

Post by Meekon »

They should have pulled the Eric Cantona kung fu kick into the crowd.... :evil:
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

ohmiGOD

i've been having major problems communicating recently. Well, actually, I couldn't log in [Deep Joy goes the cry].

Anyway, I'm (almost) surprised that anyone's surprised that there's still racism in our society [civilization]. Is there anyone out there who's not called the Iraqis 'ragheads' recently, or gone off on one about the 'travellers' who are much in the news at the moment?

Aren't we all part of a particular tribe we feel we owe allegiance to - and criticize those we don't feel included in our 'clique'.

I like (honest!!!) to feel that I've lived and worked with enough different nationalities to accept individuals for who they are, rather that what race, creed, religion or colour they represent. But in my darker moments am I being true to myself?

What would you REALLY feel if your daughter/son brought one of THEM home and wanted to marry them?
paratobe.matt

Post by paratobe.matt »

Off to see the mighty CHELSEA tonight! Chelsea 4 - 0 PSG. My prediction!

PSV 1 - 0 Arsenal ;) haha.

Post by Guest »

Have a good'un tonight Matt, i'll be watching on tele!

So annoyed last night...1) the Liverpool score :evil: and 2) they didnt even put it on Sky. Barstewards

James
Cliodna

Post by Cliodna »

Sisyphus wrote:
What would you REALLY feel if your daughter/son brought one of THEM home and wanted to marry them?
Well let me have a think about that one......................

I think what I'd do, being a well mannered type of hostess, is sit the pair of them down, put the kettle on to make a wet, and then get the bacon banjos on the go!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: