Share This Page:

New Army Recruitment Video

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Sol Bro

New Army Recruitment Video

Post by Sol Bro »

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_p ... ews2.shtml

Maybe not official but can only help recruitment...'join the army, meet interesting people and watch them perform live lesbo shows' :P
Furthur investigation for the actual video (ie Kazaa) may be in order....just out of interest mind.....
feed the homeless to the hungry
Edwards159

Post by Edwards159 »

Bloody hell where can i get that video from??
Utrinque Paratus
Daveb

Post by Daveb »

Awesome! I'll have to check that out when I get home from work :)

On a serious note though, I know it sounds stupid, but could people in future put a note on like 'not safe for work' etc as I clicked on it and saw (lovely) topless women....which is awesome dont get me wrong, but thing is it could result in me getting in loads of trouble at work when they check internet usage reports etc.

It wont really bother me too much as I'm just about to leave anyways (to hopefully join the Marines), but just incase anyone else views it from their place of work.

(Sorry mate, this isnt having a go at you in anyway at all in any shape or form at all, just a thought :))

Post by Guest »

That report brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "R&R" :lol:
BenChug

Post by BenChug »

"I've never come across debauchery like this in 15 years in the Army."
Yes, he should take the helmet off his head.

Why do people always take photos or movies of all the silly things they do, I don't so I don't get caught.
If a man has nothing he is willing to die for then he isn't fit to live.
Sol Bro

Post by Sol Bro »

Sorry DaveB... will put up titty warning next time :D This being the country of SUN page 3 didnt think there was any need....

Gotta say though that bird in the pink knicks...FIT AS...since when did they start getting birds like her in the army? Christ..im joining the wrong corps!
feed the homeless to the hungry
Daveb

Post by Daveb »

No probs at all mate! I'm all for titties! :P
uk_Taylor

Post by uk_Taylor »

Come on guys it's the news of the world! bullshit after bullshit! plus if you were on a night out and some lemons were getting it on; we'd all throw a bit of money their way lol :o WITH EYE'S WIDE OPEN!!!
uk_Taylor

Post by uk_Taylor »

LMAO that guy wearing the umbro t-shirt...sweating like a paedophile in a school play ground!
uk_Taylor

Post by uk_Taylor »

Gotta say though that bird in the pink knicks...FIT AS...since when did they start getting birds like her in the army? Christ..im joining the wrong corps!
me 'n' all! :D