Share This Page:

You know your drunk when..........

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
jockladfaejockland

Post by jockladfaejockland »

No it just has 45 commando wi the dagger and on the back running the guantlet every day :D well chuffed
Nobbys the name Minehunting the game.

I'll get me coat...
flo

Post by flo »

jockladfaejockland wrote:
When I woke up this morning with a t-shirt stating 45 commando and on the back running the guantlet every day! :o :o :o Gen dit :o :o :o

I didn't even go out with any bootnecks last night
Must have belonged to a wife...................bad man!!
jockladfaejockland

Post by jockladfaejockland »

If anyone has lost a bootneck t-shirt dark green 45 cammando on the front and running the gauntlet everyday on the back, in the vicinty of plymouth I have it.

cheers. :D
Nobbys the name Minehunting the game.

I'll get me coat...
flo

Post by flo »

Yes its mine ye theavin wee git, do you have my ron hills, stilletos and barbour jacket..............Im buggered if i can find them :D

Dont tell the hubby about the T-shirt, i told him it was in the wash :wink:
flighty

Post by flighty »

Artist wrote:You know your "Under the Weather" when you insist on the disco bloke playing the Bay City Rollers at full chaff and you then commence dancing on your tod to the stuff whilst watching the love of your live storm out of the Pub in total embarassment.

At the same time you are shouting to Doc "Get the wets in you tight gett!!!" And all the civvies are looking at you as if your from the planet ZOG!

And that was only a few weeks ago. "Owd Bootnecks never die they just get dafter"
Damn right it was embarassing!! :oops:

But, hey, by the time Artiste and Doc were snogging the face off each other ..... tongues and everything..... I was too pissed to care! :D

Gawd knows what poor, impressionable Kiwiben must have thought! :roll:

I knew I was drunk when once upon a time during a very late lock-in I fell down the cellar steps in the Red Lion without touching one single step.

Some bright spark told me it was the back door!

Had I not been totally 'relaxed as a newt' I would surely have broken my neck.

As it was, I had to have a couple of days off work with concussion. :o

And the sight of Bill, the Landlord, stood at the top of the steps in his Y-fronts bollocking me while I grovelled at the bottom in a pool of stale ale still gives me nightmares.

Jayne x