Share This Page:

Some of my work.

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Bovie

Some of my work.

Post by Bovie »

1st Ever Sig i did!

2nd Sig i did (little help from shifty :D)

3rd Sig (all on my own :angel: )

I'v Also done two wallpapers.

And a Avatar

Just wanted some feedback :D :D

Bovie out! :roll:
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

I like the first and second sigs, particularly the first one.
Same with the wallpapers: first one's interesting, the second, maybe too monochromatic for me.

Nice all the same!
Skiffle

Post by Skiffle »

I don't like all these large signitures on the forums (Not the personel ones you have done Bovie, no offence) But several people having them is bloody irritating. :x

I have a slow enougth internet connection (Broadband not available in the stick's) as it is. Without having huge great signatures to download as well as huge great pictures that haven't been reduced to a more visable and workable size.

Just tends to clutter my forum viewing. 8)

Nice art work by the way 8)
Chaos, Disorder, Destruction.....My work here is done!

"The man who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The man who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been. --- Alan Ashley Pitt"

Why can't you accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
minimac

Post by minimac »

I agree with Skiffle about big sigs but as long as there is a limit on size and dimensions I think we can all work around the problem (!!!!!) :o

Bovie I like your 1st and 2nd one though.

Hows training?

MM
Bovie

Post by Bovie »

Its not too bad, going back on the 29th, and got a bit of runner's knee in my left knee! Be all this growing taller i'v been doing! Not good for me. :roll:

Bovie out!

:D

P.s Thanx for the good comment's :)
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

I like it Bovie. The red and black design reminds me of my near death experience as I was descending into hell, it gave me the heebie jeebies to say the least. Wonder if hell looks the same for everyone?
As Oscar said "There is a little dvil in all of us, and we create our own hell."
Love the 1st one and the RM one. Wish I could make those, I'd have a confederate flag, a old truck and a tick infested dog chained to a tree on mine. :lol:
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
joethejudge

Post by joethejudge »

Here's my first sig:

davo141

Post by davo141 »

not to bad bovie, specially the 2nd one, good choice of image.

you know Christian Clark, he's in your troop or what ever you have down at butlins, going to ring him to sort getting the train down with him on sunday!

davo
Forward Troop - CLRRM, Viking Operator and Maintainer. Viking Support Troop out in The Ghan.
Bovie

Post by Bovie »

Walker? or 26 Entry?

Butlin's Pfff, i wouldnt go that far, it's a bit easier than that! :wink: :lol:

Bovie
rambo

Post by rambo »

To be honest bovie i dont think they are that good, nothing a simple 5 minutes on photoshop cant create. Besides i've seen loads of art like this you need to be more creative and add a bit of your own individuality into it. Dont just bodge them up on photoshop. That wasnt ment to sound harsh.
Listen in men give 100% or i will thrash you till your eyes bleed!

God is airborne because he failed his commando course!
[img]http://www.sodamnfunny.com/Animation/Gif/skelablow.gif[/img]
davo141

Post by davo141 »

Christ went down on the 5th of July to start his holiday :lol:

I agree with you rambo, there are a few, cant remember whose sigs but they seemed more impressive and orginal. his names lost on me.
Forward Troop - CLRRM, Viking Operator and Maintainer. Viking Support Troop out in The Ghan.
Bovie

Post by Bovie »

Shifty does Graphic's work, he's been doing it 8-9 month i think, iv been doing it 7-8 days :roll: One has to start somewere
Cronkilla

Post by Cronkilla »

*Cronkilla waits for ashley to post