Share This Page:

They are allowed to sell this stuff?

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
minimac

They are allowed to sell this stuff?

Post by minimac »

http://www.ishop.co.uk/ishop/877/shopscr1276.html

Doesn' this just encourage Walter Mittys to say they are ex Para etc when they can produce their wings or other insignia. I'm shocked, has this always been available.

My mate struts around in his WW2 Para beret at CADETS and wonders why he gets beasted to hell and back. Idiot

MM
Cronkilla

Post by Cronkilla »

There is a large market for this type of stuff. Those that like to have there sas badge handy in there wallet to flash or those who take a geniune interest in units and dress up(maybe a better word out there :D ) and play soldiers for members of the public.
Skiffle

Post by Skiffle »

cronkenhoffen wrote:or those who take a geniune interest in units and dress up(maybe a better word out there ) and play soldiers for members of the public.
I was going to suggest Rubber for a minute there :o but then thought twice when I reallised I am one :roll: :P
Chaos, Disorder, Destruction.....My work here is done!

"The man who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The man who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been. --- Alan Ashley Pitt"

Why can't you accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
ono_doken

Post by ono_doken »

if you dont earn it its worth f@#k all ! -as my mate was told when he went down lympstone for POC... you can buy a green lid from the shop here but you wont have earned it.....personally i'm looking forward to earning my maroon lid.....

That reminds me actaully , some bloke was strutting around in a gay bar (stupid girlfreind made me go in grrrrr) in halifax dressed in dpm's, para dress belt and para t-shirt........ the phrase tosser sprang to mind, but who knows he might actually have earned them !!!!!!
Honour is our only armour and the Queen's colours our only camouflage