Share This Page:

Labour Loonies

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
bootneck

Post by bootneck »

El Prez wrote:I've explained that were we to meet in a pub then Bootneck and Artist would be two of Nature's gentlemen,
I`m not turning up naked for no one :o :D

owdun wrote:she's a big girl who's fine at dishing the party line out, let her fight her own battles
I`m sure muvs is more than capable of fighting her own corner

mince wrote:She hasn't been dishing out the party line actually; she made the mistake of appealing to humanity
i say sod appealing to humanity, it hurts my wallet too much, send them home and let their respective countries have the burden of supporting them. Shut the gates now, before its too late.

Cliodna wrote:Bootneck,
See what you've started!!!!!!

well, Loz, i think it had to be said, our country is sinking with the burden of sponging swines coming here for an easy life.

jagd

i think the BNP just want to restore this country back to its former glory, like i said earlier, who else is there? no one seems to get it right, its a pity Enoch Powell wasn`t still alive, i`m sure he would be in number 10, at least he saw what was coming
df2inaus

Lunatic Left Labour

Post by df2inaus »

Frank,
Also, besides humanitarian reasons, what are Labour's reasons for their immigration policies? What are the social and economic advantages to pursuing said policies? This is not clear to me, so please explain..?
I'm going to put on my progressive, university-educated, liberal (in the political theory sense) hat on and hazard a guess.

I do not believe in Alien landings or Elvis being alive and entertaining the still-living John F Kennedy. But I do believe in star-chambers (right word?), meaning very few, bright, people outside the government who decide our fate.

Who really present the recommendations that lead to government decisions in the developed world? Actuarial scientists. Its a field I would have entered had my grades at university not been mediocre. Those without 100% on math exams in school will invariably struggle in the program.

All the loathsome decisions are probably made after looking at the demographic balance sheet.

What's probably going on is that with aging, falling birth rates and immigration targets (I've come to hate that word since New Labour came in) not met, accepting asylum-seekers and turning a blind eye to illegals is what is necessary to keep the population growing ever so slightly so that the economy grows by default and nobody challenges the way things are. Perhaps not enough people are emigrating legitimately, which the Canadian government will say publicly.

Maybe the real reason for lax criminal justice is because it was determined by the bean counters that too many bodies are incarcerated and thus not contributing to the economy.

Legitimate immigration is a costly, drawn-out process, which really relatively very few educated people can afford to take lightly. My wife and I are still recovering financially as a result of our international marriage and will be for some time.

So, I guess to maintain a prosperous G7 we have little choice in the matter. My desire is that our governments come right out and say that we need a given number people regardless of their method of entry rather than spending money on a few token deportations that they don't really want to do.

Cliche ridden, I know, but I believe it.

df2
Last edited by df2inaus on Wed 28 Apr, 2004 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Poor Ike, it won't be a bit like the Army. He'll find it very frustrating. He'll sit here and he'll say, 'Do this! Do that!' And nothing will happen."
Harry Truman
Mince

Post by Mince »

Cliodna wrote: I'll leave the testing of muvs people skills to the true arseholes...perhaps you'd like to volunteer :wink: :P
Finally a job I'm suited for! :fadein:
Mince

Post by Mince »

bootneck wrote:
i say sod appealing to humanity, it hurts my wallet too much
Yeah? viewtopic.php?t=1874
I do believe you're in there somewhere...
El Prez

Post by El Prez »

15 -15 Mince, new balls please. Yes Bootneck dug out for Chandler. He does have a feminine side, but usually it's against the wall, to stop us enjoying ourselves. :lol:
You should talk to somebody who gives a f**k.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Robiz/movie_star_wars_yoda.gif[/img]
El Presidente
Mince

Post by Mince »

OK. The handbag's dunked in a firebucket. :scatter:
Jagd

Post by Jagd »

i think the BNP just want to restore this country back to its former glory, like i said earlier, who else is there? no one seems to get it right, its a pity Enoch Powell wasn`t still alive, i`m sure he would be in number 10, at least he saw what was coming
I think you are right, they probably do want to see Britain back in its place at the top of the world, as it once was, but personally i do not believe they are the people to do it. A lot of the stuff they say, and quite often much of the media as well on both sides of the argument, is dishonest.
Enoch Powell, whether you agree or disagree with his policies, was in some ways accurate in predicting what would happen. The problem is, if he were around today he would probably end up being locked up for 'inciting racial hatred'
bootneck

Post by bootneck »

Mince wrote:
bootneck wrote:
i say sod appealing to humanity, it hurts my wallet too much
Yeah? viewtopic.php?t=1874
I do believe you're in there somewhere...
yes mince, i am in there somewhere, and i yomped up the hills in wales, and i did it for a british Guy and Lady, who`s Son, (who just happens to have been born in this country as well) was dealt more than a shyte hand, but he`s done well, and its not just down to himself, but his parents as well. I`ve done shed loads of other things for charity, but i sure as hell ain`t too chuffed at shelling out for all the scum on this earth who think they can just turn to at customs and say, "I want asylum" or whatever other bullshyte they come out with. I`ve got 6 kids, and I`ve worked my nuts off to ensure they got everything they wanted whilst growing up, all supplied by myself, wife had a job on her hands rearing the little shytes, but i can say, i`ve never held my hand out for a hand out, i`ve gone without to provide for my family, it was tough, no beer all week, and only on saturdays, yes it was tough, but all but 2 have flown the nest now, and the FCUKing Tax man for the last few years has thought we`ll take some more off that hard working englishman, we can give that to some scum from another country, yeh, like shyte they can. there are a few switched on kiddies on this forum who have made the move and emmigrated, methinks i won`t be far behind.

jagd wrote:I think you are right, they probably do want to see Britain back in its place at the top of the world, as it once was, but personally i do not believe they are the people to do it. A lot of the stuff they say, and quite often much of the media as well on both sides of the argument, is dishonest.
Enoch Powell, whether you agree or disagree with his policies, was in some ways accurate in predicting what would happen. The problem is, if he were around today he would probably end up being locked up for 'inciting racial hatred'
right, i usualy don`t give a shyte re polotics, but you want it, you can have it. maybe the BNP aren`t the people to do it, maybe their heart is in the right place, like restoring this fine country back to some of its original glory, but if not them, who? certainly not the tosser already residing in downing street, he`s got to be voted out next year, so who? that little ginger haired shyte from o`er the border? not enough bollocks on him, to soft, i think we`d have even more immigrants invading our shores. So who? the Conservatives? i doubt it this time round, once again, they`re alright at gobbing off, but have they the nuts to do the job? once again, i doubt it. so who else is there? as i said earlier, maybe some of the switched on kiddies on here should stand for a forces party, whoa, not that kind of party, put the beer away. most people have been seen and done it, have aquired a vast amount of knowledge, which cannot be obtained from books, are world wise, and some of them are very diplomatic :o so, where DO we go from here? me, i sure as hell don`t know, but someone out there just might. start typing
bootneck

Post by bootneck »

Jagd, forgot about our Enoch,
jagd wrote:Enoch Powell, whether you agree or disagree with his policies, was in some ways accurate in predicting what would happen. The problem is, if he were around today he would probably end up being locked up for 'inciting racial hatred'
yes, i believe Enoch was accurate in his predictions, its a shame all the cretins around him didn`t see it, and if he was around today, i doubt very much he would be locked up for "inciting racial hatred", as there wouldn`t be any illegal immigrants here, only genuine people who had a job and/or skills to use when they got here. they should do like Canada and Australia, make sure you have sufficient funds to live on for at least 6 months before they even looked at your application.

well, spleen vented, soapbox away, just awaiting the Police for,"inciting racial hatred", my arse.
m-a-s-s-e-y

Post by m-a-s-s-e-y »

Df2, you have made some very good points there and some of them I agree with in particular I sympathise with you where you are trying legally to get in a country and watching people come in through the back-door must be infuriating.

The point has been made about immigrants being a drain on people’s taxes but the majority that come here do get worthwhile jobs and pay as much taxes as the next man. Its cases like Dr Hook or whatever that ranting fool calls himself in London living off our countries aid while he slag’s us off, which unfortunately leads to people assuming that all immigrants are doing the same. I watched a day time programme about the new influx of people coming on May 1st and most the people on it where coming to Britain just to work for a year or two (mostly as nurses) then going back to their original country with a big pay packet.

Myself personally I don’t agree with the BNP or their policy’s but my feelings about them are that their another political party that are promising the impossible and if they ever came to power they wouldn’t deliver like every other government that’s come to power.

Df2 another point you made was about why should we have to take people who have come from Iraq etc. For every person that does come here and their children get an education when they go back to their country that’s another trained lawyer, teacher or doctor. It’s a slow process but the more professional people they have over there surely things can only get better and there would be less of an anti-western feeling over there.
Last edited by m-a-s-s-e-y on Thu 29 Apr, 2004 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

The Rt. Hon. Enoch Powell MP was Minister of Health from 1960-63, it was during this time as Minister that a lot of Afro Caribbean workers were introduced to the then Health Service, his speech re 'The Rivers of Blood' was used in 1968 an extract of which reads thus:

"For these dangerous and divisive elements the legislation proposed in the Race Relations Bill is the very pabulum they need to flourish. Here is the means of showing that the immigrant communities can organise to consolidate their members, to agitate and campaign against their fellow citizens, and to overawe and dominate the rest with the legal weapons which the ignorant and ill-informed have provided. As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the Roman, I seem to see, 'the River Tiber foaming with much blood'. That tragic and intractable phenomenon which we watch with horror on the other side of the Atlantic but which there is interwoven with the history and existence of the States itself, is coming upon us here by our own volition and our own neglect. Indeed, it has all but come. In numerical terms, it will be of American proportions long before the end of the century. Only resolute and urgent action will avert it even now. Whether there will be the public will to demand and obtain that action, I do not know. All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be a great betrayal".
flighty

Post by flighty »

After much deliberation... here goes.

Thanks El Prez for deleting my previous contributions.

To the question why did I find it necessary to find this site and post stuff.....

I rummaged around on t'internet because my 17 year old lad decided to join up and as a caring ...and interested...parent I thought I ought to find out what he .... and we.... were letting ourselves in for. Please accept that this is a whole big f*ck off learning curve for me and mine and I promise you that I have shed a ton of my own prejudices re the forces since he disappeared to Pirbright several weeks ago.

This forum has a wealth of information which is so helpful to the likes of me..... won't change my mind one iota about this topic though. 8)

Be gentle with me....
Last edited by flighty on Fri 30 Apr, 2004 6:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
whyi

mario clark

Post by whyi »

he wore the uniform,but they still sent his wife back

and if theres all thes houses why are we not taking ex forces guys off the street
df2inaus

Lunatic Left Labour

Post by df2inaus »

Massey,
Df2 another point you made was about why should we have to take people who have come from Iraq etc. For every person that does come here and their children get an education when they go back to their country that’s another trained lawyer, teacher or doctor.
My rant is against asylum-seekers who claim asylum under false pretenses, not by any means legitimate migrants, who are the vast majority, of course.

Back to the rant. Why don't we train the doctors and lawyers over there? How do you know they will ever go back to their poor countries when they can earn their six-figures in the UK? I wouldn't go back, how many would?

As for the trained teachers, doctors and nurses who legitimately come to the UK and face delays in getting certified, that's unjust.

In Canada foreign doctors and engineers drive taxis. These legitimate poor bastards bring over all their experience, learn English and are stonewalled once they get here, after immigration couldn't process their applications fast enough becasue they were professionals.

Now the developing countries are rightly starting to complain that all their human capital is being poached and their shortages are becoming even worse.

df2
"Poor Ike, it won't be a bit like the Army. He'll find it very frustrating. He'll sit here and he'll say, 'Do this! Do that!' And nothing will happen."
Harry Truman

Post by Guest »

Hold on, we're talking about the expansion of the EU which means we're talking about LEGAL migration, I dont know what all the fuss is about.

Dont know if anyone saw Question Time last night but Lord Tebbit (far from a leftie) got it spot on last night when he said people from Poland and Czech Rep would and should be welcomed, some will be scroungers, most wont be and we've plenty of our own.

People should calm down a bit.