Share This Page:

This has made my blood boil :mad:

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Seems fair enough to me :P
See Chiraq has "apologised" to HM. :roll:
Aye
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]

Post by Guest »

do you think 2 nuclear subs on the french coast had anything to do with it? :)
soldierblue

Post by soldierblue »

what has French Mustard and the French People got in common??? :)

They Are Both Yellow ;)
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

French Mustard is brown...
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Tab

Post by Tab »

I was reading in the Daily Telegraph today that a family wanted to bring home there dead soldier from the war Cemetry that was defiled, this request has been refused by the War Garves commision as they think that every one might want to do it. Work that one out :agrue:
rigger

Post by rigger »

[quote="Falkens"]I too am disgusted at the vile graffitti on an english war memorial

I doubt my grandfather would appreciate it being called an 'English' war memorial, he was KIA while serving with the Black Watch on the Somme.
Lang may yer lum reek
Cinders

Post by Cinders »

:x Tab I cant understand that, if it is your relative and you are prepared to foot the bill then what the hell has it got to do with the war graves commission/MOD or whoever. :cry:
May the sun always shine on you.
Tab

Post by Tab »

Yes Cinders it appears that you are there's to the end of time. The soldiers family were prepared to pay for the transfer of the body so that it could be near them. This was refused by The War Graves Commission.
Jan Milligan

Post by Jan Milligan »

Oh I don't know the French are always there when they NEED US!!
What has this war been like without the French?
Erm, Erm, The Second World War!!

What do you call a crowd of french Guys With Their Hands In The Air?
THEIR BLOODY ARMY!
They wanted proof that Saddam was dangerous, the last time they asked for that it came rolling down their streets with a Swastika on it :fist:
soldierblue

Post by soldierblue »

:fist: words fail me as far as the frech are concerned, the best thing about France is the road out
Drum @ Bass Solider

Post by Drum @ Bass Solider »

words fail me as far as the frech are concerned, the best thing about France is the road out
f@#k it next time fly over or go round the bloddy place. :fist: HAHAHA

:drinking:
dan

Post by dan »

Drum @ Bass Solider wrote:
words fail me as far as the frech are concerned, the best thing about France is the road out
f@#k it next time fly over or go round the bloddy place. :fist: HAHAHA

:drinking:
Sigh...why has this forum descended into a BNP recruitment page with mindless babble about how superior we are, how wrong Blair is, how cowardly the French are, how the EU is the devil incarnate, the US is full of trigger happy buffoons and how retarded immigrants are? YAWN! I've heard better political rhetoric at school! And a tip, if you want to have any weight in your 'suggestions', work on your spelling.
Aye, DAN
Drum @ Bass Solider

Post by Drum @ Bass Solider »

Sigh...why has this forum descended into a BNP recruitment page with mindless babble about how superior we are, how wrong Blair is, how cowardly the French are, how the EU is the devil incarnate, the US is full of trigger happy buffoons and how retarded immigrants are? YAWN! I've heard better political rhetoric at school! And a tip, if you want to have any weight in your 'suggestions', work on your spelling.

What u calling me a racist Dan, who the hell don u think u r making accusations about me ? U know nothing about me so how dare u even put BNP recruitment and my name in the same message. How would u like it if I stated saying u r homophobic. U would like so do u research on people before u start shouting your mouth off.

:bad-words: :drinking:
dan

Post by dan »

Read it carefully and you'll find no personal attack...other than that on your spelling, which I see you decided to ignore. I haven't got a problem with anyone who supports the BNP (or who disagree with me in whatever way) as long as they can support their views with either an informed or amusing response.

Oh, and reread your comment on 'f@#k it next time fly over or go round the bloddy place.' I'm sure most French would find that racist. Don't get all righteous when the evidence to the contrary is right in front of you!
Aye, DAN
BenChug

Post by BenChug »

"I'd rather have a german division in front of me, than a french one behind me." General George S. Patton

That man sums it all up.

I'd be hard pressed to find a decent french man. Recently my girlfriend returned from a funeral in Essex, and on the way back she visited a friend in France for a few days, upon hearing her accent as being North American when she arrived, several french men and women called her a "American Pig, and completely went off on her." Despite the fact she's a Canadian that seems to be pretty prejudiced if you ask me, so don't go off on drum about racism. Had I been there I would have stuffed sausages down there throats and hungry dogs up there ass's. It works two ways and seeing as how she ain't done nothing wrong I'm on her side here not some stupid froggys. :banghead: :agrue:
If a man has nothing he is willing to die for then he isn't fit to live.