Share This Page:

update

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
fodd

update

Post by fodd »

Hello everyone been a while since I have properly posted on here I would of posted this in the retreat But it's gone :o

Anyway im currently traveling around the world as some of you know im in sydney at the moment seen the best fire works display I have ever seen in my life on new years eve so far Iv'e Been to Thailand,Laos,Cambodia,Malasia,(stingapore)singapore and australia south east asia was incredible I taught english to kids in Laos which was amazing.

anyway hope everyone is ok back home and im thinking of the lads in ganners on a tough tour hope the rest of you all get back safe

many regards Ross
ex nod was diagnosed with chronic compartment syndrome rejoining eventually.

currently in australia as im traveling the world before i rejoin the marines.

One Man One Life One Chance.
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

Nice to hear from you Fodd, now stop loafing in the orient etc and get your uniform back on! :wink:
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Fodd,

Welcome back and Happy New Year.

I expect being able to speak English with a Scouse accent will turn out to be a real bonus for Laotian kids!

Where in Thailand did you go?
Shoulderholster

Post by Shoulderholster »

Welcome back Ross,I suppose all the 24 hours tailors in Laos are knocking out shell suits for the locals after your visit!.
Keep us updated on your attempts to re join.

SH
tom163

Post by tom163 »

Good to hear from you mate. Sounds like your having a cracking time:) and i'm a little jealous hahaha. Take it easy mate.
fodd

Post by fodd »

Rogue Chef wrote:Fodd,

Welcome back and Happy New Year.

I expect being able to speak English with a Scouse accent will turn out to be a real bonus for Laotian kids!

Where in Thailand did you go?
:lol: :lol: Thats what all my mates said to me laos lads and lasses talking scouse I taught them words like boss laaaa :lol:

in thailand I went to bangkok 3 times, chang mai, nong kai, udatani, kao tao, kho phangan, koh samaui, krabi , koh lanta,koh phi phi 2 times :lol: ao nang (where my mate pulled a thai girl and got more than he bargained for) :lol: and railey.

I still have another 1-2 yrs travel to go im going to do all of australia and then back to south east asia before I rejoin Im off to meet an old member of these forums in a month or so.

I'll try and post some pics soon.

Ross

Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Fodd, your first name isn't Ross is it?
Paratrooper01

Post by Paratrooper01 »

Stinky wrote:Fodd, your first name isn't Ross is it?
Waahhh. :o

Fodd, South East Asia rules man. Did you manage to go tubing in Vang Vieng? One of the best days of my life. Managed to steer away from the happy shakes aswell, which was a bonus. 8)
Utrinque Paratus - READY FOR ANYTHING!
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Fodd,
I think Ao Nang, Krabi province is spectacular. The rock formations are awesome.

Stinky

Post by Stinky »

That wasn't a Wahhhh question. I was just wondering who it was that was on my face book for so long! :D
fodd

Post by fodd »

Paratrooper01 wrote:
Stinky wrote:Fodd, your first name isn't Ross is it?
Waahhh. :o

Fodd, South East Asia rules man. Did you manage to go tubing in Vang Vieng? One of the best days of my life. Managed to steer away from the happy shakes aswell, which was a bonus. 8)
Mate I went tubing I done 5 days in a row best week of my life vang vien was awsome mud fighting with essence girls can't beat it :lol: plaus 10,000 kip buckets :drinking: :drinking:

Yeah stinky my names Ross