Share This Page:

Open message to Whitey

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Artist

Open message to Whitey

Post by Artist »

Bin the racist crap ASAP!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Artist
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Basically bin historical fact, crime stats, history and anything else one might find offensive because of their lack of selfdiscipline or ability to achieve?
I got you Artist. Always nice to have a liberal arts type telling a scientist his place.

We go way back, as with many our relationship has been rocky. But we always end well. I'm off again. I just wanted to stop in and see a few people. Nice passing by.

Don't worry, that perfect little fairytale world is coming to an end. That's physics, have Marina break it down for you.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Greenronnie

Post by Greenronnie »

What a space cadet. I'm not liberal by any stretch of the imagination, but I know a f***wit when I see one.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Yeah, me too. Looking at you with that .50 cal barrett sprawled up on a high point all silloutted told me what you were real quick there cowboy.
Don't think for a minute I hadn't canvased your ass in a New York minute Baldie.

Nice haircut btw Greenweenie. Enjoy your self sorrow pit over a war and a service we all cheered and asked for. No one is drafted, hell you got kids here fighting to get into the services despite you strong silent types with the remeberance of this and that.

I went down memory lane at Pendleton yesterday. 49% bad, 51% good.
It was a brief trip and rare as I don't dwell in the past. The best years lost to stupidity, beer and youth.
I wised up, stopped drinking and got older. How about you?
I actually can make it in the real world too because of it.

Both of you and I'm suprised at you Artist want to come in on me with guns blazing and trying to defame me and expect me not to break this bitch on down. You should know you cannot take a man like me and kick his chair from under him. I know better than to do that to you and have enough respect for you not to do so. I was walking off and then I get a faint ear of insults as I passed out through the door.

And I'm the nobber, atleast I will say what I have to say to your face and allow you to defend yourselves and reputation.

As Wholley often says, I'll get me coat and spiked helmet.
You two can enjoy London and the utopia is is ever becoming with all your new age Jack the Rippers running about.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
London Boy

Post by London Boy »

You sound like a typical racist, arrogant, yank, armchair general who has lost touch with the real world and who has deluded himself into thinking he knows why all the problems of the world exist and deluded himself further into believing he knows how to fix them.
:evil:
I bet you've never even been out of the US. :evil:
Anyway spare us your wisdom, 'cos we aint' interested! :evil:
flighty

Post by flighty »

Am asking for Whitey to be binned. Jay, asap. :evil:

He might have been a member since God's dog was a lad but, feck me, we've had enough of his filth.

For info I asked mods for their opinion ..... only Hypes and Tab replied. Wholley, I guess you've been working.
owdun

Post by owdun »

Have you ever thought,for just one moment,that not everyone has the same thoughts as you on any given subject.I don't get involved on this site of late,some of the Mods.are too quick to demand a ban if the subject is not to their liking,and I believe in free speech, however outrageous the subject.We have enough PC lectures from the various Quangos set up by Government, in an effort to force us to agree with their idea of what is good for us,I don't need it on here.Most of us are of an age where we are capable of making our own minds up on things,without the constant threat of being binned by Mods.

Owdun.
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

The mods just can't win here can we...
We've got one group of people criticising us for not putting a stop to this, and others criticising us when we do.
There is no possible way we can keep everybody happy.
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
Ruth

Post by Ruth »

MF terms of use do include

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit."

Abusive and hateful have been well to the fore recently and for a UK based forum there are some anti-defamation laws that exist and apply.

Whether you want to talk about the boundaries of free speech or not, everyone who is a member of the forum has agreed to the above terms, Whitey included. If teenagers are threatened with being binned for being stupid, annoying and know-it-alls, there needs to be some consistency with those who blatantly contravene forums house rules.
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

I'm all for free speech but this is just the flip side of that nobber with the hook spreading his messages of hate. What I do object to is this forum being used as a vehicle to peddle that hate / supremacist filth!
I mean when do we say enough is enough?...when CNN camera's are showing 24hr coverage of the seige of the log cabin on the ridgeline and Whitey's still spouting his twisted gospel down a makeshift landline that's been lobbed onto the porch by a HRT member?
Guys that's not what this place is about..we're not here to learn how to hate the world...we're here to pull up a sandbag and share a few dits with others that served or are serving and when and if we can encourage, advise and help the kids who want to follow in our boot prints.
Our success stories are not measured by how much hate we can spread or people we insult but by the likes of Davo, HCR and the various other young lads who came here looking for advice and direction and now have operational tours under their belts! I believe that's what we're about and that we're better than this!

No one person can be bigger or more important than the collective forum and therefore no one should be above binning!

As a member of this forum I support the move to bin the account of Whitey! If you feel the same then stick your name below...Lets vote with our hands before people start voting with their feet!

(Please note I've asked for this in the open..and not in the Retreat or the Bunker...I believe this affects us all!)

Hostage_Negotiator
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Owdun makes a valid point.
The mods just can't win here can we...
We've got one group of people criticising us for not putting a stop to this, and others criticising us when we do.
There is no possible way we can keep everybody happy.
There is a way, try M-O-D-E-R-A-T-I-N-G as opposed to B-I-N-N-I-N-G. Otherwise you'd be called something like 'Binerators'.
If the Terms of Agreement are contravened do some thing about it.

As I see it, your job is not to 'keep everyone happy' but to enforce the Terms of Agreement (difficult when the Mods tend to be the worst offenders) and maintain an environment conducive to robust discussion and debate.

That would mean having to put a bit of thought and effort into it, but that goes with job. Happy Moderating!
Last edited by Rogue Chef on Thu 27 Nov, 2008 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

I never spewed venom at anyone here first. Many here who are against hate and in tolerance sure jumped quick on my back.

Living in a cabin? I don't live in a cabin, and wouldn't be stupid enough to fight Johnny Law from my front door if I did.

I know some people here, like most of the people here and hope the ban mob has a change of heart.

We've all experienced tough times together and alone and shared them. I think it was Doc who once wanted to be a policeman. Wasn't that right Doc? Yet you had too many tattoos was it? What a load of crap I said and say. Look at all you ex-servicemen with unemployed next to your names? And why? You should be #1 in line for jobs, you served your country, the country your bloodline goes back to the origins of.

Harry said it and as you say hit it spot on once about me. Look back to 100 years ago in England and writers during your previous period of mass immigration. They sound just like me.
Hate? You never have experienced the hate I have, well maybe a few here have. I know Artist has in NI. I'm not what you think I am, and you people are quick to stereotype me.

I'm looking around and making connections of cause and effects. I'm worried too. Seems we are up against an unstoppable force on this planet. If you'd just start opening your eyes you might notice something isn't right these days.

This globalization is going to wreck and is wrecking life as we know it. Look at the bankers, they have brought and are bringing governments of this world and nations to their economic knees. Our politicians are telling us what to think and how to think and like a tape recorder we, our children in a given situation hit play and repeat. Something isn't right about that. We need to think on our own. People here used to do that, but don't think I'm picking on you. This is epidemic all over the net.

Did you know right now wikipedia is being taken over by political correctness? It is and has. Obama just for instance, everyone of his cabinet members profiles and alliances has been scrubbed clean.
This isn't just limited to him, but also the finacial institutions and even laws and bills.

There is an unstoppable force upon us and I'm talking the West. We the US and UK are the immovable object. If we bend, freedom will perish from this earth. It was your ancestors and the geography of your island that bore the concepts of freedom. We took it further in the US and now we are losing it, and so are you. This is a global fight and we need soldiers to fight the fight. But this war isn't about rifles, it is minds and souls. It is Global Marism against me and you.

I'm not an ignorant man as I said up in a cabin. I'm highly trained, well traveled and very educated. Graduated with honors actually from a top State college. I'm not a braggart for the most part, but many here seem to think I never left the states, oh... not so. I've circled this planet and not just on holiday.

I used to look for other cultures, nations and whatever to fill that void we all feel. But like the Beatles I found the Raja is bullocks, there is no mystical eye opening tea, but the guide to enlightenment I sought was no further than John Locke, Jefferson, hell even Wilde.
You don't want to hear this, but we are brothers by blood, culture and language.

We are a dying people, a dying culture, and our nations are dying and with them the rights of man, common sense and the rule of law which are starting to be replaced by the rule of strong men.

As I said, nothing I said was mean spirited towards an individual person. Well except for the comment in retaliation to the nobber comment.

And this is why I hate democracy, mob rule. The mob wants something, be it right or wrong the mob's whims rule.

If this mob prevails then let it be proof and vindication that I was right. And Pass on to Harry, Wholley and the others where to find me. I miss them and need their council as of late.

History repeats itself. No one wanted to hear it from T.E. Lawrence at the end of the 1st world war, no one wants to hear it from Whitey now. However let me tell you, I smell an empire burning and see Nero fiddling in your House and ours.

Don't let it all be for nothing, don't sentence your children to ghettos and violence. Don't let freedom perish your flag is already a symbol of racism and hate to some.

Perhaps one person will read this and wake up and in turn wake up a few more. We cannot lose this battle, it is a battle with more hanging on it than just Nazis and Japanese.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

look I can make it easy. i'll use pm here and stop posting on the open forum. would that do it?
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

Whitey wrote:look I can make it easy. i'll use pm here and stop posting on the open forum. would that do it?
whitey,

This is the third [or fourth?] time you've said it was your 'last post' or 'I'm off' etc...

Are you a man of your word or not?
Tab

Post by Tab »

All that Whitey was asked to do was to cool it, but could he take
the hint. Well reading his reply to it all the answer appears to be no he can't. Now the Moderators have asked him to watch what he says about certain things and his reply is such that he is just cocking his snoot at them and implies that he will do much as he likes. Now these sites can be in trouble for allowing this sort of thing to on unchecked, and the last thing we need is this site to get a lot of unfavourable publicity.