Share This Page:

MIA

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Rogue Chef

MIA

Post by Rogue Chef »

Apart from HH there are a few others who have slipped from view or are on silent routine. I always think it's a shame when members slip away.

Anyone heard from SO19 recently?
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Nothing.
He had a run-in with someone and thats the last I've heard.
flighty

Post by flighty »

He had a few runs in with folk. Myself included. Myself mostly, in fact.

:o 8) :roll:
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Whatever, it just seems a shame to lose decent members.

That said, I don't understand why people have 'run ins' on the internet. It seems pointless to me.

I just try to get along with everyone; deluded walts, carping harridans, pointless posters, mediocre Moderators. It really would test the patience of a Saint, but I seem to be able to cope.

St Rogue Chef.
Seraph

Post by Seraph »

Rogue Chef wrote: That said, I don't understand why people have 'run ins' on the internet. It seems pointless to me.
I just try to get along with everyone; deluded walts, carping harridans, pointless posters, mediocre Moderators. It really would test the patience of a Saint, but I seem to be able to cope.
I think that's the exact attitude that should be mandatory before using forums.

Even though it's the internet, people seem to need to be seen as always right(assuming these people don't know each other in real life). They seem unable to be accept being corrected, even by the proven wise.
SO19

Post by SO19 »

I may no longer be around as a moderator, but I do look in on you from time to time.

I'm never far away.
[i]‘We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat’ - Queen Victoria, 1899[/i]
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Welcome back.
SO19

Post by SO19 »

Just to clarify, those 'run-ins' were with two individuals only, I never had a problem with anyone else.

Beware of two headed snakes.

Rogue, I'll look in occasionally, but it seems a lot of the old magic disappeared a while ago.
[i]‘We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat’ - Queen Victoria, 1899[/i]