Share This Page:

Advice needed

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
flighty

Post by flighty »

Excuse me. You invaded OUR space.

So bog yourself / selves right off.
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

If as you say these companies are making fraudulent claims, then what precisely do you expect any of us to be able to do about it?

Take it up with someone who has some input, and stop wasting our time.
We've got quite enough to worry about already, don't you think?
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
Sisyphus

Re: La langosta etc

Post by Sisyphus »

Scambuster wrote:This is the last time I am going to respond to your pointless and ignorant criticisms of what we are doing here. If you do not have the time to look into this properly as you say, do not bother posting about it!
:sleeping: :sleeping: snfllnn grnnn wot? who? Oh, you're still here. :(

What? You're not going to respond again?
Free at last! Free at last!:laola:
Scambuster wrote: Unless you or anyone here has an interest in these products i.e. is being paid off, the suggest you stop wasting your time defending them in any way.

I am being paid a 6 figure sum to counter your ramblings so it's hardly a waste of time is it? :multi: And, anyway, TO REPEAT I'm not defending them: I'm challenging you. [You never did get round to admitting you're GCSE chemistry students with a boyish interest in EODs did you?] :roll:
Scambuster wrote:If you want to comment, go away, do the research and come back.
No. I'll comment if I want to - so get used to it. :dance:
Scambuster wrote:So, like say La Langosta and Sisyphus especially, if you don't like what we are doing, who cares! Go elsewhere! If you respond again I will have to consider that you may have an interest in these companies and are therefore possibly corrupt.
How dare you! What do you mean 'possibly' corrupt? Isn't it obvious I've been commissioned by these companies to trawl the net to find people casting scurrilous gossip about them? Mind you, it's becoming more difficult as I try to infiltrate REME and the Dept. of Trade and Industry.

Er, by the way, you never did comment on how the company managed to get an export licence, did you? :oops:

Go elsewhere? You REALLY have no idea what you're doing, do you? :oops:
Scambuster wrote:I will only post again if we have more useful informtion or progress, or in response to sensible contributions.

FINALLY: It seems there is a God after all.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your input, your incisive analysis and your clear and concise responses to the questions put to you.

Every best wish for yo... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Pilgrim Norway

Post by Pilgrim Norway »

So - we continue herding goats in front of us do we ?

confused,
Bromley

Trog
45 Recce yomper

[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

Exactly so, Pilgrim! :D

Some of us have got nothing better to do being too old to play rugby, football, squash, volleyball, jump out of planes...... :(

And I hate DIY, can't paint, have no interest in car engines [so long as they go brrmmm when I turn the ignition] etc....

I was hoping TechnoScam were going to organize a demo outside the company offices and I could have joined them. We could have called ourselves "Eccentrics On Demo" and done fun things like roof-top demos a la Fathers4Justice.

Now I must go away and have a lie down. My shrink says too much excitement's bad for me. :-?
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

The amount of time and space wasted on nonsense, long winded, convoluted replies by established members is hilarious. Well done, do carry on the good work.
flighty

Post by flighty »

You obviously read such, Cheffy, else you wouldn't be arsed making comments.
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Excuse me. You invaded OUR space.
Yes, Techowiz and Scambuster, this is our space and not for the likes of you. Don't dare get above your station and think that freedom of speech or opinion will respected. Nobody is allowed to post anything on these public forums unless it has been ratified by our own friendly Gestapo (Moderators).

In the interest of brevity, DOYDCs.
Last edited by Rogue Chef on Sun 16 Nov, 2008 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flighty

Post by flighty »

You sit there in your hidey-hole, criticise and make smug comments.

It must be a bugger having to stoop to the level of others on the forum.

I am not worthy. Not sure about anyone else. Your old Sergeant Major must be proud.
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

To view truly outstanding examples of 'smug and critical comments' just read back through the majority of replies to Techowiz and Scambuster. I'm sure you will be impressed.

In the interest of brevity and in compliance with the 'no opinions allowed' ruling, GFYYPB.
flighty

Post by flighty »

So, what exactly have you contributed to this thread apart from your usual running in with a big stick, stirring the pot with inanities and then running away again?

Oops, there hasn't been a quote from the Daily Mail ......

So, nothing useful, then?
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

If contributing useful comments to threads was mandatory, you and your band of jackals would have been binned long ago.

As it is, it appears that verbally abusing new members is now compulsory. Well done, keep up the good work.

Not the Daily Mail I'm afraid but enjoy anyway.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... cheme.html
Last edited by Rogue Chef on Sun 16 Nov, 2008 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flighty

Post by flighty »

So, why not be a Mod, then?

Show us how it should be done.
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

Rogue Chef wrote:The amount of time and space wasted on nonsense, long winded, convoluted replies by established members is hilarious. Well done, do carry on the good work.
So glad to be able to bring some humour into your obviously perfect moral existence. :roll:

On the other hand, I had felt confident in supposing that I held the title for being the most supercilious, pompous and self-righteous individual on the planet. However, I know when I'm beaten. Comparing myself to Your Magnificence I realize I'm not even in the same league.

Ah, well.....

No! One moment! The dawn of realization has just revealed to me the underlying reason for the views you express:

Oh, what a dagger to the heart it must be that you have not been invited to be a Moderator! :-?

And to think that, in this regard at least, I am your equal. Of all the pomps and vanity in this wicked world - that you, so above the measure of mere mortals, should suffer such a fate.

Still, perhaps I could pm you with my posts for you to edit and authorize for publication. Or perhaps not. I understand you might feel free to share them with the Forum as, of course, they wouldn't be 'private messages' at all - would they? :whistle:
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Three quick quotes:
I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
The desire to become a politician, should bar you for life from ever being one!
Physician, heal thyself
Last edited by Rogue Chef on Sun 16 Nov, 2008 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.