Share This Page:

When is duke of lancashire reg on tour next

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
markjones1990

When is duke of lancashire reg on tour next

Post by markjones1990 »

my cousin is in the duke of lancashire but i hav'nt heard from him in a while could someone please tell me when they are next on tour thank you
Hands on

Post by Hands on »

:o
anglo-saxon

Post by anglo-saxon »

It's Duke of Lancaster's Regiment!

Ask yer ferkin cousin!!

FFS :roll:
London Boy

Re: When is duke of lancashire reg on tour next

Post by London Boy »

markjones1990 wrote:my cousin is in the duke of lancashire but i hav'nt heard from him in a while could someone please tell me when they are next on tour thank you
Ever heard of Google? Ever heard of the British Army website? Ever heard of regimental websites? Seek and you shall find!

No one here keeps that kind of info in their heads.
Anyone giving you the answer to your question will only find that answer by doing what you should be doing i.e. reading the info avaialble on the
internet about the regt.

In other words, do your own work! :evil:
HCR

Post by HCR »

markjones1990 as only asked a simple question, why give him all this stick. Yes by all means ask him to look it up him self first before asking on here. But tell him nicely for heavens sake. Manners cost nothing.
For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' 'Chuck him out, the brute!'
But it's 'Saviour of 'is country' when the guns begin to shoot; (Rudyard Kipling)
Artist

Post by Artist »

HCR wrote:markjones1990 as only asked a simple question, why give him all this stick. Yes by all means ask him to look it up him self first before asking on here. But tell him nicely for heavens sake. Manners cost nothing.
Agree.

Am frankly amazed that the County Regiment is still alive and well with all the cost cutting that has gone on recently. Give it another 50 years and the entire Infantry will be known as the Guards/Fusliers/Light Infantry/Rifles/Paras/Ought other unit Regiment

In another 50 years they will be known by the name of the name of the one bod still in the infantry.......................Hey You!

Who will be 30 stone in weight and sat behind a computor taking on the world.

Nar! Only joking! Their will at least a dozen of them. 3CDOBDERM will still be there mind........... :D Anyone seen me coat?

Artist
HCR

Post by HCR »

Artist wrote
Give it another 50 years and the entire Infantry will be known as the Guards/Fusliers/Light Infantry/Rifles/Paras/Ought other unit Regiment
Why in another 50 years, I thought that was the case now. Ive noticed that the Battalions that make up these super Regiments have kept there old Regimental Flashes etc. Anyway we will all be in a giant Euro Army soon anyway. And your boys in the Euro Marines Artist
But it's 'Saviour of 'is country' when the guns begin to shoot; (Rudyard Kipling)
jabcrosshook

Post by jabcrosshook »

HCR wrote:Artist wrote
Give it another 50 years and the entire Infantry will be known as the Guards/Fusliers/Light Infantry/Rifles/Paras/Ought other unit Regiment
Why in another 50 years, I thought that was the case now. Ive noticed that the Battalions that make up these super Regiments have kept there old Regimental Flashes etc. Anyway we will all be in a giant Euro Army soon anyway. And your boys in the Euro Marines Artist
With those french sailors? Taxi!!!!!
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

HCR,
markjones1990 as only asked a simple question, why give him all this stick. Yes by all means ask him to look it up him self first before asking on here. But tell him nicely for heavens sake. Manners cost nothing.
Over 200 posts and you still haven't caught on!

The rules are quite clear (though I haven't actually seen them promulgated anywhere),

Targets are randomly chosen and abused by senior forum members for a tiny or imagined transgression. The abuse is always disproportionate to the crime. More often than not the abusers contravene the Forum Agreement Terms that they claim to support in order to maintain forum standards.

I'm a little bit disappointed you didn't spot it sooner.
HCR

Post by HCR »

Rogue Chef
The abuse is always disproportionate to the crime.
Hardly a crime
More often than not the abusers contravene the Forum Agreement Terms that they claim to support in order to maintain forum standards.
You sound like a Shop Steward

Rules should never be set in stone as there should always be room for common sense. Like I said, tell him nicely without being rude. He meant no harm. He was not being rude. You should never speak to others in away you wouldn't like to be spoken to yourself. As for reading the Agreement when signing up. I would imagine 99% never did and just pressed the agree button. Like I did
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

HCR,

Read my post again, but this time imagine I'm being really sarcastic.
Artist

Post by Artist »

Steve

If you get any more laid back your going to sprain your effing neck!

Artist
markjones1990

Post by markjones1990 »

has no one got a straight answer
timex

Post by timex »

Mark, go and ask your family or failing that you could ask at a careers office.. No one here seems to know or if they did will not give the info to a complete stranger.
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Despite a somewhat overcautious attitude to security by some members, there is a facility on this website which will reveal all you need to know.

At the bottom of the page you will see buttons for The RN, RM, Army, Para and RAF. Click on the relevant button and it will take you to the appropriate official MOD website.
Then click away until your heart is content. These websites are also open to complete strangers!

So the answer to your question depends on which battalion your cousin is in.

If that fails, visit the town were your cousin's unit is stationed and ask any taxi driver!