Share This Page:

Jim Morrison Returns!!!!

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Deaf Messenger

Jim Morrison Returns!!!!

Post by Deaf Messenger »

I suppose you don't know who Jim Morrison was.

Jim Morrison returns! LA's been breeding poopheads, heh? Pity the poopheads? You should not spare them, harbor them, conceal them, etc. You should know better than that. Above all, you do not argue with their stupidity. They get all emotional, don't they? They fake emotions! They can't feel emotions! Their brains have been fried! They want you to pity them so they can go out and do something more detestable. ""Were they ashamed when they committed abomination? No, they were not at all ashamed; they did not know how to blush. Therefore they shall fall among those who fall", say the Lord." (Jer. 6:15; 8:12) As you should know, the lawless Israelites did what was evil in the sight of the Lord and served the Baals; i.e. Bush's Asinine Anal Lovers (see Bush Daddy Religion), and they forsook their Lord.(Judges 2:11) The Bush Nazis have been given power to rule until God's word are fulfilled (Rev. 17:17), that is until they are all killed; thus I told Maine how foolish they were to try to impeach such stupidity. A nation of poopheads? He who does evil is in line for his own death.(Pr. 11:19) There is no war in Gaza, Iraq or Afghanistan! It is poopheads blowing people up, and the System is set up to protect poopheads. Poopheads tricking people into blowing themselves up etc. Rumors of War! Nothing more, nothing less. As for the current war, consider that whoever is dispatching troops may have advanced knowledge of where these roadside bombs are located; but they are concealing that info. How in heck can Al Qaeda go and plant those things without being detected by someone? In Iraq, "the day of their watchmen, of their being given attention, has come." (Mic. 7:4) I presume that this means that all soldiers should assume the role of observers on the defense, for the look on their faces betrays those who have been promoting a world of poopheads.(Is. 3:9) There's a better word, but it's considered profanity. I am talking about those who feed on the secret "power food" of the Moabite women of ####, which gave us a word that means feces.(Note that they removed Shittim, which is a location; a town or something like that from the Bible, Numbers 25:1. Frankly I don't give a ##.) They sacrifice their kids to the "fire", having replaced the sulphurous fire of the Bible with poop. No matter how stupid they are, they can be convinced that they can do anything; thus were born the presidential poopheads of Kennebunkport. Gad is a tribe from the south that is going to come with the heads of the people, Israel, a holy nation. Gad damns the lawless ones, the mouthy morons, the gays, the poopheads, and the Jews. Which are you? Then Bush Daddy also said that this arises because these women have been breediing poopheads. Like was done to them, they fry their children's brains with poop. Replacing the sulphurous fire of the Bible (Gen. 19:24) with poop, they've become Egyptians, offering their children to Molech; i.e. an appalling sacrifice.(Lev. 18:21; Ez. 20:26; Is. 13:16).. Jim Morrison was rolled in Miami Hoyt Auditorium, where they stuffed a fatal dose of poop in his mouth and made him swallow it. There was no recovery. Before and after pictures of Morrison show the effect of that incident. To those who messed with Morrison or have been altering his music: "Come 'round the bend. You know it's the end!" T. Garahan, alleged social worker from Ithaca, is the one who did this to Morrison. NYT 9/6/2000, features Ithaca's jump-out medication squad with Garahan.

Forum Topix is totally bogus. I went and tried to access several of my titles and nothing showed up even though I have over 3,000 posts. No one, except me, can post comments on my posts either. Try accessing my page by rsm86 (at) cornell.edu or Meadeboy and israel; i.e. the password, then my articles should appear wherever I have posted them if you access the sites; plus you should be able to post comments or post the articles themselves anywhere.

Ref. Babylon, Pride of Man ***

[b][color=black][/color]
_chris

Post by _chris »

Thats great, really pleased for you
Illustrious

Post by Illustrious »

:o Thought you died?

That's one shattered dream : :cry:
Chester

Post by Chester »

[color=white].[/color]
When not awake, I am often found asleep
Chester

Post by Chester »

Know what this means ? I'm sure you do....

[color=white].[/color]
When not awake, I am often found asleep
Tartan_Terrier

Post by Tartan_Terrier »

I think I'd better reply in the same style as our ear friend Deaf Messenger.
[insane][mentally disturbed]
Wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble Shirley Temple wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, banana wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble

Wibble, wibble wibble flying monkeys wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, wibble wibble wibble Chris Bonnington wibble wibble

Wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble baked beans wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble Wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, Margaret Thatcher......wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibbleWibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble ........Kylie Minogue.

Wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble custard wrestling wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble ...the Lord.

Wibble, wibble lawnmower wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, wibble wibble wibble sinful blancmange wibble wibble Wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble edible underwear wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble Wibble, hide the sausage wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble, wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble .......Bart Simpson.

[/insane][mentally disturbed]

It's all a government conspiracy!!

T_T
fodd

Post by fodd »

someone else is on the ketammine now :o :o haha
ex nod was diagnosed with chronic compartment syndrome rejoining eventually.

currently in australia as im traveling the world before i rejoin the marines.

One Man One Life One Chance.
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble ........Kylie Minogue
Kin dead right there, TT. She was shite when me an missus Aitch saw her early this year.
I`d still shag it though 8)
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
fodd

Post by fodd »

:lol: :lol: found this
ex nod was diagnosed with chronic compartment syndrome rejoining eventually.

currently in australia as im traveling the world before i rejoin the marines.

One Man One Life One Chance.
harry hackedoff

See Jesus in Dead Menacer`s mag? Never knew he was a homey :yeah:

Did you hear me there Bobby?

I SAID I NEVER KNEW HE WAS A HOMEY

please yerself :roll:tut
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Hyperlithe

Re: Jim Morrison Returns!!!!

Post by Hyperlithe »

Deaf Messenger wrote: Gad damns the lawless ones, the mouthy morons, the gays, the poopheads, and the Jews.
Jesus was a Jew...
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
harry hackedoff

Was he :o
Kinnel :o :o

At least he wasn`t a Moabite Woman, hey Bob :wink:

WTF is a Moabite by the way :-?
Grungey

Post by Grungey »

Maybe now y`all can see the Klan policy on retards.
It`s fer his own good, yunerrstand :wink:
I will likely be gettin a parole next Febrary an after we`se done appealin an such I reckon I`se gonna be hitting those maggots in the legislature of the State of Alabama right in the pocket book there boy.
You boys keep the faith there, heah.
OOOOOooghhragggghhhhhhh
Semper Fidelis, Sep

THE FEW, THE PROUD
Shoulderholster

Post by Shoulderholster »

Riders on a Storm was my favourite Doors track,
Grungey,your gonna be okay,ain't no laws agin humping slopehead poopheads!.

SH
harry hackedoff

G man, for no good reason I can no longer access the website of old Gunney Cooper and his oppos :( I loved the way riders on the strorm would kick in about half way down the front page 8)
Anyway, back to reality, so Bobby what`s your position on White Dog Shit? :-?