Share This Page:

Serbian 63rd Paratroop Battalion Web Site

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
GreyWing

Post by GreyWing »

Can I suggest you read this post through again then?

because the point has change several times between the start of the thread through to the end of the thread.
La Langosta

Post by La Langosta »

So I shall ask again.......
what is the point that YOU are trying to make????
GreyWing

Post by GreyWing »

And I'll repeat again, read the thread because it changes as it progresses.

Please don't try the standard arguing technique of "what is your point", "what is your point" "what is your point"

Just have a read Langosta, I know you intervened before when me and Harry had a disagreement, do you need to hold his hand all the time?

It's just a friendly disagreement on my part
Last edited by GreyWing on Tue 29 May, 2007 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

I`m sure you are correct 8)
Who would stand in your way after all,Johnny :P
The issue here isn`t what a dickhead you are, we can all see that, the issue is that a member of the Serb army can actually expect to join a western military forum and be treated as an equal by it`s members. Despite his protestations and denials the International Court Of The Hague tends to favour certain individuals, I wonder why that is? No doubt Greyw4nk you will have an unqualified opinion on that as you have an unqualified opinion on just about everything.
Well Johnny, guess what?
Most people do not give a fark about what you think from your vast experience gained watching telly.
Wind your neck in.
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
La Langosta

Post by La Langosta »

Grey Wing,
I have read the thread several times thank you very much and I still fail to see the point you are trying to make.

And I am not holding "Harrys" hand, not because I dont know where its been, but because he is more than capable of dealing with his own arguments.

I would still like to know what the point is you are trying to make regardless of your attempts of sidestepping the question.
La Langosta

Post by La Langosta »

just seen you've edited your post to say
Grey Wing wrote: It's just a friendly disagreement on my part
I'm sure we're all gratified to read that :roll:
There was fark all friendly about what went on :evil:
GreyWing

Post by GreyWing »

but La Langosta,

like I said it's a standard arguing technique "what's your point", there are many points in there. If you can't see them, then we'll put that down your personal point of view as I didn't write anything for you specifcally. If others can't see them then fair enough aswell, and we'll put that down to me writing bull, which ever it's all in the previous posts.

I pressed submit button seconds after H added his post, that's why it says edited. It is friendly on my part, I've not gone into mental meltdown because someone else has a different point of view.
La Langosta

Post by La Langosta »

So what you are saying is that you are just a shit stirrer who likes to try to get a rise out of people by taking the "alternative" viewpoint???

Just remind us of what you were doing at the time while people like me were dealing with people like them and the atrocities that they were commiting???? or does that viewpoint not sit well inyour alternative world..
GreyWing

Post by GreyWing »

no what your saying is that I'm a shit stirrer, and by taking an alternative point of view I'm becoming a shit stirrer.

o.k, you and the mods have a meeting once a month, tell me what the forum policy is on everything from the war in Iraq to the internal politics of Russia, I'll sign it and then we can be like new labour where no sod disagrees with anything.

I see you haven't read what I wrote, I said "they were all as bad as each other in the balkans" and the saudi's fighting for the Bosnians were no angels, nor were the Kosovan's". To disagree with me, your saying they were angels, I think you should have another read.

I have not congratulated any side on there accomplishments during the war, just merely said "they were all as bad as each other".

But you can send me all the alternative views you like La Langosta, I'll still talk to you calmly and civilly, no names no swearing, a calm discussion.
Last edited by GreyWing on Tue 29 May, 2007 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
harry hackedoff

Clock is ticking, Greyw4nk has had his day.
All in favour say "Thank Fark"
What a farking dill :P
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
GreyWing

Post by GreyWing »

harry hackedoff wrote:Clock is ticking, Greyw4nk has had his day.
All in favour say "Thank Fark"
What a farking dill :P
If I can't understand it how can I argue with it, good ploy Harry!
fodd

Post by fodd »

GreyWing wrote:but La Langosta,

like I said it's a standard arguing technique "what's your point", there are many points in there. If you can't see them, then we'll put that down your personal point of view as I didn't write anything for you specifcally. If others can't see them then fair enough aswell, and we'll put that down to me writing bull, which ever it's all in the previous posts.

I pressed submit button seconds after H added his post, that's why it says edited. It is friendly on my part, I've not gone into mental meltdown because someone else has a different point of view.

Im not causing argument here but mate remember theres certain people on theses boards who have been there and done this sort of thing before i have not witnessed anything like them pics harry provided and couldn't imagine how any human being could do them sort of things yet im still young and got my military career infront of me. what im trying to say is your of a similar age to me and wev'e only seen this stuff on tv theres a big difference between tv and reality just bite your toung and show a little respect for fellas who have served and know wat they are talking about.

ps dont mean to cause offence to anyone was just putting my opinion forward from the sidelines.

Regards Ross
ex nod was diagnosed with chronic compartment syndrome rejoining eventually.

currently in australia as im traveling the world before i rejoin the marines.

One Man One Life One Chance.
GreyWing

Post by GreyWing »

Fodd mate,

Nothing anyone writes on here can cause me any offence, it is and always will be people putting their views across. I have no probs with any of that.

This argument seems to have turned from what I said, to what people think I said.

All side were just as bad as each other, they all murdered civvilians.

That's it,

H says they are all serb soldiers over the last 10 years are guilty by association, I say o.k by those rules.

The Irish were right to have said that all para's were guilty by assocaition, a point I think is stupid and false.

To me that's all that's been wrote,
harry hackedoff

cause as much offence as you like mate 8)
Greyw4nk knows nowt but likes to give the impresion that he knows everything 8) Oooh yawn, is that the time 8)
He`s been sussed. He`ll be out of here soon.
I`m sure ARRSE will be more than happy to er, hmm, what was your question?
Yawnnn 8)
GreyWing

Post by GreyWing »

been sussed by who, and been sussed for what?

I've never seen a grown man take his bat and ball home because he couldn't win an argument!

haha Harry you've been found guilty,

don't know what you've been found guilty of or by who, but you've been found guilty, so there!!

:lol: