Share This Page:

HEY!!

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Messiah

HEY!!

Post by Messiah »

Hey, My names matt and im 17 years of age. next weeks a big week for me got my driving test on the friday and the sunday i join the RN as a chef, so im off to raleigh! suppose i am one of the lucky ones as summer leave runs through my training period, meaning i wont do the full 8 weeks in one go. my 18th birthday is in the first week of summer leave so that worked out well too. obviously i am unsure of a few things at this moment in time so thought id pop one of my own questions....im quite keen on sports and was wondering how i investigate into continuing karate and possibly football when i am in....thanx for the help :multi:
flo

Post by flo »

Good luck messiah, its nice to have young nozzers on the forum. There are a growing number of us on here Navy/Wrens/former.
Enjoy the forums and get on when you can.
Friendship is like peeing in your pants,
everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth!!
Messiah

Post by Messiah »

cheers! i was referred to these forums by "Winnie" a friend of mine who has recently joined the RN too...mayb one of u wil remember him :P
Last edited by Messiah on Fri 16 Jun, 2006 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoJo82

Post by JoJo82 »

Hey and welcome, good luck in the RN. It was a great time for me and at a young age you will love it!

Let us know how you get on!

I hear the automat has been done up with a bowling alley! Lucky sods :wink:
[img]http://www.btinternet.com/~stuart.bowell/jb.jpg[/img]
[url=http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev307bf___.png[/img][/url]
Wee Willy Winkie

Post by Wee Willy Winkie »

HEY BUD! how you doing! i hope you the best in the future whatever you choose to go in. HOOAH.
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"
flo

Post by flo »

bleedin heck a bowling alley!!!!! christ i was lucky to get issued putties never mind a set of bowling shoes.

Hey but old school was defo the best unlike nowadays.
Friendship is like peeing in your pants,
everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth!!
Messiah

Post by Messiah »

lol...sounds random! but kinda funny! ye il let ya no how it all goes...n cheers for the support :lol:
Shrek The Royal

Post by Shrek The Royal »

You have chosen the most difficult course to pass fella, i dont know anybody who has passed the chefs course yet, 99.9% need not apply :lol:
Messiah

Post by Messiah »

haha heard that b4 ! lol u just too used to yo mommas cookin to enjoy others! :P lol
Winnie

Post by Winnie »

Hey Robbie..

Good luck, times come around so quick eh!
Chefs course after raleigh.. not like me laying around in the sun catching a tan... ah the life of an aircraft handler! :wink:
Call me a WAFU but i know your all jealous :D

Anyway good luck fella. Raleigh is a breeze, enjoy it.. :multi: