Share This Page:

The things you see whilst taking your MK2 to work!!!

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Artist

The things you see whilst taking your MK2 to work!!!

Post by Artist »

Normal routine this morning. "Daaaaad, can you pretty please give me a lift to work daaaadddd.." ushered from the MK2.

Gets her to this place called Cockshades Farm where she works as the graphic designer and printer for a T shirt Company.

Two vehicles pull up. One a Spiffy Silver coloured Merc. The other just a red van (think it was a Ford).

Spiffy cars owner gets out and starts Effing and Blinding at the bloke sat in the red van. Lots of arm waving and threats. Me and Daughter settle down in the Artmobile and watched the fun.

Red Van man gets out of van, Spiffy car owner starts to shout louder, arms waved faster. Red van man walked up to spiffy car owner not saying a word and brought his right boot into contact with spiffy car owners Knackers. Oooooooo kinnel! Spiffy car owner groaning and suchlike on the deck. Red van man turns on his heel, and enters another workshop.

I have no idea what caused the altracation but by heck me and Mk2 was laughing our heads off! I'll lay Odds on that Spiffy car owner is still there on the deck desparately trying to re-arrange his Bits n Bobs.

Made moy day so it did Arrrr!! :D

Artist
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

Road rage or a kck in the nads sir?
I'll hve the kick in the nads please... Ohhhhhfffffkinell

Thank you sir and if you need anything else please call red van man...
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

"Red Van Man"
Newest Super Hero?
Superman.
Spiderman.
Batman.
Red Van Man.
Artiste,You made Oi Larf,
So you did.
Wonder if he's gonna get done for GBH?
Artist

Post by Artist »

GBH

Getting Balls Hoofed? :D

Artist
anglo-saxon

Post by anglo-saxon »

Some of our lads were driving towards camp this summer and got severely cut off in a merge lane by some yuppy in a Merc Kompressor hatchback. Go figure, the nob was on the phone. Next thing happens is a red light. Everyone stops. Young squaddie gets out of his car walks up to the yuppie (whose window is open), calmly takes the now bewildered yuppy's cell phone and heaves it across six lanes of traffic into a construction site, then gets back in his own wheels and drives off without a word. Give than man a stripe, I say!
Tab

Post by Tab »

I had taken a bus load of Traffic Policeman out on a new type of bus that was about to come into service in London and was allowing them to have a drive to get the feel of it. While one of coppers was driving the bus a dirty great petrol tanker cut right across the front of the bus causing it to brake sharply. A few miles up the road the tanker driver had pulled up and was standing beside his vehicle laughing his head off as the bus approached. His face was a picture as the front doors of the bus opened and the police poured out and swarmed all of his tanker. His first was words where I thought that was just a bus, which drove the police wild as most of them had children that travelled by bus and seeing what he driving took a greater exception to the tanker that he had been driving.
KiwiBen

Post by KiwiBen »

A mate of mine was following a car one day in Auckland NZ, about mid day and good weather. As traffic was easy and sun warm he was enjoying a descent run across town to pick something up for work when they come upon a set of traffic lights. Car in front sits there long after the green until angry tooting lets female driver know it's time to go. After the second time Mike realises it's an Asian lady reading a book whilst driving, and she doesn't bother checking the signals until she gets a toot, in fact she's relying on him tooting to tell her when to go. After several more sets of lights Mikes pi$$ed off enough he doesn't care so at the next set gives a toot on the red, priceless! Lady drives off and BANG!!! Gets T-boned by a bus going through :lol: Mike was well chuffed with himself, the woman wasn't badly hurt and the bus had hardly a scratch. The woman had no insurance and no way of explaining that one either!

Proper good laugh :lol:

Benjo
Doc

Post by Doc »

yeh great Kiwi, now stop farking around and get them pics sorted :lol: :lol: