Share This Page:

Benjo visits Number 6

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?

Should there have been more or less fireworks?

Poll ended at Sun 06 Nov, 2005 3:49 pm

yes it was a weekend sleep is unimportant
86%
No you noisy bastard go to bed!
14%

Total votes: 7

Artist

Post by Artist »

KiwiBen a nice impressional lad?!!? :o :o :o

The bugger had all his marbles Saturday! Rearange this simple words: Ferret seeking heat and the classic: my it's round (not a glimmer of the latter sentence the entire day!!!). Jayne sounding off "He's a loverly lad and a guest so get the wets in Artist, you tight sod!"

As for his chuffing Passport Photo...........I kid you not his photo is him with a mohican! See you next time Ben. Will have that print done and dusted for you by then Mate.

Artist
flighty

Post by flighty »

You must all know that hot, sweaty feeing ...... (no, not that one Harry .....) when you wake up and think 'Oh, fark ..... I didn't.'

After the frivolities of Saturday night, the son burst into my room at an ungodly hour Sunday morning announcing 'Mother, don't worry about me farkin' washing.'

So I didn't. :o

KiwiBen and I, therefore hit the boozer for a couple of liveners and a spot of lunch. After which I was incapable of flying the washing machine.

So, the lad's laundry was piled into a couple of bin liners for him to sort out back in Colchester. (Not even spun ..... soaking ruddy wet.)

It was only this morning, getting ready for work, that I realised that nearly all of the daughter's skimpies and my not-so-skimpies had been transported back to Colchester with the lad's kit!

There followed an emergency phone call to tell him to be extremely careful about where, when and with whom he chooses to sort out his bloody wet washing.

That'll teach the little barsteward to do his own bleedin' laundry!

Jayne x
flighty

Post by flighty »

Benjo, you will be pleased to know that you are the sole topic of conversation at no 6 this evening.

A small, elite gathering as per last weekend, laughing our tits off. :lol:

Come and see us again soon!

You are only an hour away. :drinking:

Jayne xxxxxx
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

Sounds like you had a great time, wish i could of joined you! :D
flighty

Post by flighty »

Big Five -0 next year, so watch out!

Benjo, the general concensus down the boozer this afternoon (watching the Mighty Reds deliver a blow to Frankie Lampard et al!!!! :lol: ) was that if you can survive a visit to Chez Flighty unscathed and all your bits and pieces intact ..... physical and mental ...... then anything else which life will throw at you in years to come will be a piece of cake. :o

BTW The neighbours are, as we speak, attempting to get their own back by igniting a few soggy bangy things. Not a chance! :lol:

The lads have been on a mission today having found a recipe for a 'potato launcher' on t'internet. :roll:

No doubt the contraption will be built, tested and ready for action by your next visit. 8)

Jayne xx
KiwiBen

Post by KiwiBen »

Great stuff Flighty! I shall indeed return, as I am planning my trip to see Doc soon I shall include an extra stopover at number 6, in fact what the hell, I should bring Doc back with me! :drinking: Now that would be a lot of fun :drinking: We could do some more :drinking: and play with the potato cannon..... I can hear Dan and Ben "Well we are trained in artillery and explosives....but not WELL trained in artillery and explosives!!!" Ah it'll be a goodun :drinking:

I'll PM the relevent people and make it happen!

Benjo
La Langosta

Post by La Langosta »

I might have missed it amongst all the tales of you being led astray by Flighty but how did you get on at your PRMC???
KiwiBen

Post by KiwiBen »

Hi there.
I did poorly on the PRMC, damaged a ligament in my groin and did not pass. I have to say the PTI's were great and gave me a load of advice to help sort out the problem. I'll be back on the 30th Jan and by golly I AM going to pass second time round!
I'm back in training now, lots of swimming etc. I did complete gym test one, and did 34 pressups, 42 situps and four pullups. I belive I can easily increase these for next time, I'm gunning for it 8)

Regards, Benjo
La Langosta

Post by La Langosta »

Thats a shame mate,
never mind there is always next time. I'm sure you'll do well then.