Share This Page:

Shooting At Stockwell

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
lew

Post by lew »

wholley wrote:
lew wrote:It was a split second decision,
Eight rounds is not a split second decision.
Two plus one is training,Eight to the back of the head is pre-meditated.
This may sound callus, but maybe he wanted to make sure he was dead, an injured bomber can still press the button. I'm not trying to condone what happened, but it was to be expected that someone would get shot after the bombs, unfortunately they got the wrong guy.
wholley wrote: You may as well get used to it.It's been happening for a lot longer than you know.Area Cars have carried for the last thirty years or more.
Aye mate I know. And I know it’s meant to be a visual deterrent, I just don’t like seeing them in public. I’ve never liked the idea of policemen having gun and I never will.

lew
All I want in life is a cold beer, a fast car, a big F**King gun and a hot woman to fetch the beer, and clean the car! is that really to much to ask? - Quotes by a redneck.com

recruit test 21 march - PASSED
medical 30 march - PASSED
interview 30 march - PASSED
PJFT - 11 april - PASSED 9:18
PRMC - 7th - 10th JUNE. PASSED
foundation - 29th August
goreD.

Post by goreD. »

It appeared that this incident happened after an unfortunate series of circumstances.

There is no doubt that this man was innocent.

That does not mean however that the shooter is guilty of any offence.
In law a crime can only have been committed if certain criteria are met.

If the shooter honestly believed that his life or any other life for that matter was in immediate danger he can fire without warning. He is the one who has to justify his actions.

I personally would keep on shooting until I saw the head open up if I was dealing with a suspected suicide bomber. Once the brain is destroyed one can be relatively sure that the bomber cannot operate the device.

The shooter is not guilty of any offence just because he was given the wrong information. Let's face it ladies and gentlemen. Blair/liar gave our country the wrong information which ultimately sent our country to war !!!!!!!!!!

If the Police Officer is taken to court the lying Prime Minister of ours should be standing in the dock beside him.
Mexican bandit, "Badges?! We don't need no stinking badges....."
Major Kong, "Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in vegas with all that stuff....."
Gore, "The first casualty of war is your underpants....."
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Hey-up Gore.
Thats where our laws regarding deadly force differ.
The officer responsible would almost certainly be charged with"Excessive Use of Deadly Force"By some ambitious ADA.
Even if aquited,He would never work in Law Enforcement again.
Funny old world innit?
Tab

Post by Tab »

Wholley....The local PC who shot to death a naked man in bed while raiding his property got promoted and he only shot him twice, so god knows what award this chap will get for shooting him eight times
goreD.

Post by goreD. »

The Brazillians are making a song and dance over this matter.

Their Police Force and society is obviously totally Utopian as nothing bad ever happens over there.

Let's face it..... Fifteen thousand quid for them??? Millions !!!!

Gore.
Major Kong, "Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in vegas with all that stuff....."
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

Did anyone see the film of the 4 cops in Brazil last night?

They got the suspect, searched him, found a weapon, dragged him round the back of the van and shot him 3 times! This was filmed by a TV Crew who were there. This is common place according to the locals... the police then went on to destroy and sanitize the crime scene as they always do out there. I honestly believe that all the resources and time being thrown at this sad incident would be better spent on catching/stopping terrorists.
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Tab

Post by Tab »

Sticky.... I can agree with you on that statement
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

The Brazillians are making a song and dance over this matter
No shit, Sherlock :P :P :P
Gordey how I`ve yearned for your return :P
Take a tot, mate :wink:
:drinking:
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
sneaky beaky

Post by sneaky beaky »

Let's face it. This was a total f***up. From the time the guiy walked out of his flat - got on a bus (!!!) and then on to a tube station and from there, on to a train!

It then takes an armed Special Ops. police unit to shoot him 8 times into his head, ( while the guy was being held!!) to make sure he is dead.
Sorry, Sounds like lack of training and experience to me.

The guy who did the shooting - should not be exposed or prosecuted. He is as much a victim as the Brazilian guy. I don't think he should continue in his role as an Armed Response Unit, because if what you read, he must have panicked. And so would I, given the circumstances.
I don't think we have the full story yet. So to make comments about it all is a bit premature.
I feel sorry for all involved!!
Sneaky
Former RM of 23 years.
GD

Post by GD »

Judge: You shouldn't have shot him.

Cop: It was my first day.

:lol:

I actually don't reckon it was a cop either. 8 rounds to the napper is not police shooting.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!
Artist

Post by Artist »

Who bloody cares what the guy who shot him was!!!!!

All it's doing is showing other countries what a feed of shit this country is!!! So Mr Del Montis farking dead? The farkers who killed and mained a ruck of people may be dead but a pound to a penny there will be others out there at his moment planning the next JIHAD in our country.

Sod Mr Del Monti! The media should be concentrating on getting people aware that this is the tip of the iceberg. Don't any off you remember the IRA and Warrinton? Well think on it please people. The next load of Loons may target a market town or anywhere where ordinary people gather. Be it a Popluar Pub or a farking Church!

Artist
GD

Post by GD »

Steve - tablets.

Reminds me - I must take mine???

:roll:
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!
Artist

Post by Artist »

Stuff the tablets Glyn!

And stuff the WOP! He's dead thats it, endex. As we talk there are bastards out there now planning the next Attack. Cockups happen. I have witnessed a couple and they never made the Newspapers.

Artist
goreD.

Post by goreD. »

Give the family of the dead man five hundred thousand quid.

It is but a drop in the ocean.

There will be more suicide bombers. Make sure that we have the resolve and gumption to negate their their threat.

If this means shooting them in the head so it opens up like a melon, tough.

These are real stakes.

Put the U.K. do-gooders in with some kebab knife welding islamic fundamentalists.

Suddenly they might actually support the use of lethal force.

Gits.
GD

Post by GD »

Good man Steve - that's better. We can't have your blood pressure getting that high or you'll cause the paint to run or summat.

As for shooting Brazilians - run away from their polis and see where it gets you. Then see who gives a toss. Wil their Chief Constable come running over here? You bet your knackers he won't!!!