Military Resettlement Health & Fitness Courses

All advertising to be contained in this Forum only, we do not tolerate spamming through out the Forum.
PremierPTI

Military Resettlement Health & Fitness Courses

#1 Post by PremierPTI » Thu 18 Aug, 2011 1:12 pm

Premier Training International is a leading health and fitness industry Training Provider offering a range of resettlement packages for the service leaver. Resettlement packages include course fees; awarding body registration and exam fees; course material; accommodation and food; as well as career advice and guidance with our dedicated Armed Forces Education Adviser who can be contacted on 0845 163 7404 (020 3797 2450).

We also offer a range of additional courses for the fitness and sports therapy professional, details of which can be found by contacting our Armed Forces Education Adviser.

We are the preferred supplier of training to the Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) funding scheme, as well as the Career Transition Partnership (CTP). For more information, as well as a list of our courses please visit http://www.premierglobal.co.uk/venues/military.
Last edited by PremierPTI on Tue 09 Feb, 2016 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jennys

Re: Military Resettlement Health & Fitness Courses

#2 Post by Jennys » Mon 06 May, 2013 8:09 pm

Stan

#3 Post by Stan » Wed 10 Jul, 2013 2:44 pm

Premier Training International is a good supplier that provides quality health and fitness training to enhance the fitness level and body strength.
It provides better packages and additional courses to manage the health and also enhance the fitness level.

johncena

#4 Post by johncena » Sat 14 Feb, 2015 4:50 am

Premier Training International is a good supplier that provides quality health and fitness training to enhance the fitness level and body strength
Our Actual Exams and Pass4sure - ccna practice test gre exam provide you 100% pass guarantee. You can get access to and exams. Our ku.edu is also very useful tool. muih.edu for its easiness.

Tab

#5 Post by Tab » Sat 14 Feb, 2015 11:49 pm

I thought most people would be fit when they left the Forces, I know that I was in the best shape I had ever been in.

Return to “Advertise Your Website & Services”