Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sun 27 May, 2007 12:39 pm
by Polynikes
Macca wrote:When i went for my RT briefing on Friday i was told that one of the troops that were due to start RT in June have been cancelled due to lack of numbers.
You what???
Can't be the 11th, I would have been told... It can't be yours... maybe they mean May!?
Posted: Sun 27 May, 2007 6:22 pm
by Macca
Oh dear am sorry lads didnt mean to put RT!!!!!

meant to say a PRMC had been cancelled, again sorry for a simple mistake
Posted: Sun 27 May, 2007 10:03 pm
by Mitch
This has been talked about on Rumration. The nexy RM ad is supposedly set for September/October sometime.
Posted: Mon 28 May, 2007 8:59 pm
by ali_hire
I would hazard a guess that numbers are lower these days due to media coverage of the war rather than the lack of recruitment adverts. It seems to me that the only coverage the war gets is when one of our boys is killed or there is a freak accident. How many times since the occupation have you heard a report about the progress we're making or about a successful operation?
Also, don't forget that the Marines are a small part of the Navy and they still have ad campaigns all the time. I can't remember the last time the Army had a Para specific advert.