Share This Page:

AFC Harrogate or ITC Catterick

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
Blaine Baird

AFC Harrogate or ITC Catterick

Post by Blaine Baird »

Hi there guys , just asking a question that has really anoyed me and was looking for anyone with previous experience or someone who knows about it to answer, Should i got to Harroagte then catterick or just catterick. I was initially going to join the paras as a junior para at Harrogate, doing my phase 1 then phase 2 at catterick. But recently I have read that the college dosent really prepare you for the training at catterick and also I heard that it is better to go to ITC Catterick from the begging as you can form a bond with your platoon, is this true or should I still go to the AFC harrogate. I'm not that bothered about leaving school as well so I could wait till I'm 18. Any help would be much appreciated.
Tab

Re: AFC Harrogate or ITC Catterick

Post by Tab »

If you want to join the Para's then go ahead and do it, you don't need approval from people here
Blaine Baird

Re: AFC Harrogate or ITC Catterick

Post by Blaine Baird »

Tab I'm no questioning If I should join the paras , what I'm asking is that is ITC catterick better than Harrogate for someone that is not bothered leaving school, and the pros and cons of going to both rather than just going to catterick