Share This Page:

french foreign legion

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
thegman3

french foreign legion

Post by thegman3 »

hi there im new to the forums. can someone answer some questions for me please? im ex british army and got a dishonorable discharge. im worried about the gestapo interview with the legion. Would they find this out about me and how could they as my military documents arnt publicly viewable or anybody elses as they are protected by the data protection act in the uk. Can the legion find this info out? i dont want to go into details what the discharge was, but its got nothing to do with drugs or medical reasons. if the gestapo ask should i keep quiet? in terms of fitness im super fit and can run a mile and a half in 8.20mins and boxed in army so im not worried about fitness. any replies would be really grateful, thanks guys
Tab

Re: french foreign legion

Post by Tab »

The Legion is a tough unit and there is no one you can complain to once you have joined, you take what ever is thrown at you and take it. If you are worried about an interview with them then I would think twice before you join
thegman3

Re: french foreign legion

Post by thegman3 »

Tab wrote:The Legion is a tough unit and there is no one you can complain to once you have joined, you take what ever is thrown at you and take it. If you are worried about an interview with them then I would think twice before you join

im ex infantry and i know i can handle it. im just worried how much of my past they will find out. thats why i was asking how could they ever know if i was ex army in the first place when glasgow keep all military documents and data protection act keeps them non public. I would be really p***ed off if i did 3 weeks selection and failed the interviw at the end..