Share This Page:

French Foreign Legion

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
legbmpe1

Post by legbmpe1 »

I am an ex legionnaire I am immensely proud of my time in the Legion, all you wannabes and research experts woudnt last two minutes you would get sussed out and get thrown over the wall with all your gear like all the rest of you two bob chancers got when I served. dont bother stick to telling lies in pubs, but beware one day there will a legionnaire/trooper/para behind you who will have had enough listeing to your crap.
Padre

Post by Padre »

No one in any of the previous posts has claimed to be in or to have served in the legion so what`s your argument?I started the post looking for information on the FFL,how you join, life in it etc.If anyone here is a wannabe well forgive us but ofall of us you sound like one most going on about how your an ex serving member and no one would last standing with ye, I mean is that childish or what, if you went on like that here you would`nt last a week
Optimum Optare.
legbmpe1

Post by legbmpe1 »

HEY PADRE OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF PROVE ME WRONG PACK YOUR BAG SAY YOUR GOODBYES AND DO THE BUSINESS OR SHUT IT

LEGBMPE1

12 YEARS FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION
legbmpe1

Post by legbmpe1 »

SORRY FORGOT TO ADD LET ME KNOW YOUR REAL NAME AND DATE OF DEPARTURE AND I WILL MAKE SURE THERE IS SOMEBODY AT NOGENT TO SHOW YOU THE ROPES.
Padre

Post by Padre »

Tough look I`m in -Iwas talkking about the Irish PDF,.anyway if you served 12 years, fair play. Handbags away..... As Isaid i was only looking for information on the Legion .
Optimum Optare.
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

What does bmpe 1 mean, is it an engineer battalion?
Je ne regret rien :wink:
Don`t be concerned about the Walts mon ami, start your own thread about your time in the Legion and meself and himself and Stix and Sneaks, will be only too happy to bin any Walter-ish outbursts from the nobbers 8)
Take a tot mate, or you could just stick to seiz cent soixante quartre :wink: Since that annee was the birth of our Corps, we should probably be drinking that ourselves instead of all this Pusser`s Rum!
Naw, just kidding, mine`s a double :P
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
El Prez

Post by El Prez »

You should talk to somebody who gives a f**k.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Robiz/movie_star_wars_yoda.gif[/img]
El Presidente
thegman3

Re: French Foreign Legion

Post by thegman3 »

hi there im new to the forums. can someone answer some questions for me please? im ex british army and got a dishonorable discharge. im worried about the gestapo interview with the legion. Would they find this out about me and how could they as my military documents arnt publicly viewable or anybody elses as they are protected by the data protection act in the uk. Can the legion find this info out? i dont want to go into details what the discharge was, but its got nothing to do with drugs or medical reasons. if the gestapo ask should i keep quiet? in terms of fitness im super fit and can run a mile and a half in 8.20mins and boxed in army so im not worried about fitness. any replies would be really grateful, thanks guys
Charlie