Share This Page:

Harry Foxley

Rekindle old friendships, reunite with lost & found.
harry hackedoff

Harry Foxley

Post by harry hackedoff »

Harry contacted me recently with a request regarding green lids. We chatted for a while and he gave me this info. He`s from Crewe, btw.

Harry Foxley came to Oz aged fourteen. After several years( 58-65) in the Army down here, he returned to UKers and tried to join the Corps. Turned down on eyesight grounds, he went on to serve for thirty years in the R.A.F. Regt. He was at CTC 77-79 as a trg team stripey, after completing the AACC. Always a fan of Royal, Harry would love to hear from anyone who remembers him from those days at CTC either on the staff or nods who Harry took through training.

Harry moved back here to join his brother (who served in SAS down here) He still keeps fit by riding his bike down to the oggin and swimming a few k each morning. He didn`t mention perving all the surfey chicks, but hey, that`s a given 8)

Give us a hoy if you remember Harry, he`d love to hear from you :wink:
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Tom Addison

Re: Harry Foxley

Post by Tom Addison »

Hi Harry,
I decided to settle is the south too. I was on a round the World sailing trip but fell in love with NZ. Good walking good sailing and nice and close to the tropics. Have done a few Yacht deliveries from Aus including one from Perth had I known you were there I would have bought you a few beers. Like your writing keep up he good work. My e mail is galantisuk@yahoo.com if you want to get in touch. If you fancy a holiday in NZ your welcome. We are buying a few acres near Nelson and building.
Yours Aye
Tom Addison
IanMcAnally

Post by IanMcAnally »

Hello Harry, I sincerely hope this reaches you and finds you fit and well. Rita and I are still married (36 years) and it would be good to chat.
Ian
simon m

Post by simon m »

Hi i served with Harry from 74-80 on 2 squadron Raf Regiment,i got to know him well as his driver in a flight when he was a sgt section commander (newly made up from cpl) was on detachment with him in Northern Ireland and Germany, he would remember me as SAC Simon Massey if you or he wants to contact me by pm i can give him my email addess and facebook details
simon