Share This Page:

looking for Rob Abbott

Rekindle old friendships, reunite with lost & found.
F.U.B.A.R

looking for Rob Abbott

Post by F.U.B.A.R »

I am looking for Rob Abbott, the last time i heard from him would have been in about 1992/1993. I do know however that he was serving on HMS Birmingham in 1991 in Muscat,Oman(as a letter i kept had this add and was dated 9th Nov to be precise :P !!).
If you know of his whereabouts please let him know theres an old friend looking for him :) , or if you are Rob please pm me :D !!
F.U.B.A.R

Post by F.U.B.A.R »

oh and to narrow it down abit more Rob would prob be in his mid 30's now, I dont know however if he would still be serving, as he was taking an english course at the time of above date to "get a decent 9 to 5 when im done here!!" :D
ak999

Post by ak999 »

The description you've given matches someone with thesame name I've worked with. He's about 6ft tall, in his mid thirties and studied English at some point. He then went up to Thailand to teach English for some years. When he came back to the UK, he cross trained as an Computer programmer and now contracts around London.
As at the last time I heard from him, he was working for the IT section of the Bank of England(this year). I've since lost contact with him.

Regards

Ak