Share This Page:

Service husbands?

Talk about Military Life, Families, Relatives, Wives, Mothers, Fathers, Brothers and Sisters and the community.
ExShipmate

Service husbands?

Post by ExShipmate »

Hi there, i spent 7 years in The Royal Navy and left back in 2001, my wife is currently doing her finals as a nurse and is keen to join the RAF as a nurse, now im keen for her to do well but i thought i would ask a question , how many service husbands move in with serving wifes to married quarters on base? frankly this is something that disturbs me slightly as I can honestly say its nothing i have really heard about , people always assume its the women that marry into the forces , and what worries me the most i guess is isolation, just wanted to air this into the open for opinions of anyone with similar experience.
ExShipmate

Post by ExShipmate »

lol i guess not many service women marry outside the forces and live in married quarters :p
Heffernan

Post by Heffernan »

Guess it wuld just be the same when you was in and she was out? You'll just be like the odd one out so it will be WAGSAAG :P
waleed222

Re: Service husbands?

Post by waleed222 »

The video below is offered here in hopes of bringing a small amount of comfort to a few military family members who may be feeling a little ragged dealing with the demands of life while their loved one is deployed. I've been on the other end and it's easier to deal with anything but hearing your spouse going to pieces when you're deployed on the far side of the world and can't do much more than listen.
You can try out our Testking network+ certification and latest testking to get high gre test in final passguide and pittstate exams. Our Northwood University is also very useful tool.