Share This Page:

Adultery within forces

Talk about Military Life, Families, Relatives, Wives, Mothers, Fathers, Brothers and Sisters and the community.
dookie1412

Adultery within forces

Post by dookie1412 »

Hi there, i need some honest advice, im a bit stuck! Im in air force and A few weeks ago i met a girl in a local club, we have been getting along very well, met up a couple of times, however she recently told me she married to a person of higher rank from my camp, i have only recently joined raf and therefore am of low rank and not sure of the raf stance ob this. She has said she is not happy with him and wants to be with me, i need to know the possible consequences of my staying with her and of whats happened even if i choose not to see her again

i know this is an awkward subject, however i really like this girl, any assistance / information would be greatly recieved
flo

Post by flo »

lets face it mate, 'Once a cheater always a cheater!!' If she has cheated on her husband once, who is to say she wont cheat on you. You may be JUST an excuse to get out of the relatationship. Lets face facts... she doesnt care about who she hurts, only herself and what she can gain in the long run. Take a long step back and analise the situation before jumping in long term.

Also the fall back may be unpleasant and could hamper any chances in the future. If her husband is higher rank as you say, then he will know the majority of your bosses and things could and probably will be difficult for you. But if you truly believe it is what you want, then you have to play tactical and prove to all those who would be on your agianst the relationship list that this is the right thing to do. You have a hard time coming up and i only hope that you choose sensibly, but personally i would be calming the relationship down and seeing if it will develop naturally in the future without fallout and injured parties.
JoJo82

Post by JoJo82 »

Yep, once a cheat always a cheat. She'll do the same to you and no offence she kinda sounds like she likes a man in uniform.

You can be charged in the military for messing around with some one's other half if he/she is military. Ask your self, is she really worth your career?

I am hoping you are not gonna say your based at RAF Uxbridge!
[img]http://www.btinternet.com/~stuart.bowell/jb.jpg[/img]
[url=http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev307bf___.png[/img][/url]
proffered

Post by proffered »

Just gotta reiterate what Flo and Jo said - you've got to be a liitle mental to go for this.

Decide - did you join the RAF to meet the ladies (or gents if appropriate) or to do what you want to do? Even as a civilian this would, if lucky, be frown upon. Easiest option is to smile politely, decline even more politely, and then meet a non-service person who like you for you, not what you do!

Admittedly the last aspect is contentious, but I feel the rest is valid. That said, if she is gorgeous, and you feel a crab can't satisfy her, the decision becomes harder...

Adrian
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

Then there's always the fact that if her hubby finds out he or his mates may well decide to fill you in!
Contrary to popular belief you can still have administrative action taken against you for this and could get a 24hr posting which regardless of what anyone tells you will affect your career and you will be labelled! My advice: walk away now while you still have the legs and career to do it with!
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
Doc

Post by Doc »

I think your post shows a severe lack in maturity, like you say its only been a few weeks. You sound about 12 and full of puppy love, sat there wagging your tail as she spills her heart and says she loves you.

Like has been said once a cheat always a cheat.

Whats her number? :lol: :lol: :lol:
dookie1412

Post by dookie1412 »

thanks for the replies, i think you all probably just confirmed what i thought, dont think its worth the risk and certainly not the career! Thanks again fior the advice, i think leaving well be willbe the order of the day!
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Ahoy there!
Do you have any naked pics of her?
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
No?
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\Do you want some?
Tab

Post by Tab »

Just enjoy your self mate.
ClarkeyMC

Post by ClarkeyMC »

Notice the different replies from both sexes?!

Id say steer well clear. The forces seems to be a breeding ground (pardon the pun) for adultery, I know of plenty of men, and a few women who adopt the 'detachment rules' or 'different postcode' approach to fidelity.

Remember you only live once, but can you live with the consequences of 'living life to the full?' Do whatever makes you happy, but try not to ruin someone elses happiness in the process.
Sandy The Guvnor

Post by Sandy The Guvnor »

Doc wrote:I think your post shows a severe lack in maturity, like you say its only been a few weeks. You sound about 12 and full of puppy love, sat there wagging your tail as she spills her heart and says she loves you.

Like has been said once a cheat always a cheat.

Whats her number? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah pass her number this way as well :wink:
Things you feel like doing after being hit in the liver :
-Vomitting
-Suffocating
-Shitting yourself
-Passing out
-Crying for your mummy
-Stop taking part in any kind of violent sport.......
longrifle

Post by longrifle »

She promised her husband she would be true to him. If she isn't, then what good will her word ever be to you?

Think about it.
JoJo82

advice

Post by JoJo82 »

longrifle wrote:She promised her husband she would be true to him. If she isn't, then what good will her word ever be to you?

Think about it.
Thats what you would called a "tag chasing" woman :wink:
[img]http://www.btinternet.com/~stuart.bowell/jb.jpg[/img]
[url=http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev307bf___.png[/img][/url]
Rugee

Post by Rugee »

Bang it up her!
"Zulus sir! thousands of em!"
Artist

Post by Artist »

Check out the I'M A SCAMMER SPAMMER!!! window for the OMO packet. :D

Quite a few wifes of "High Ranking" persons used to enjoy having the odd fling with a younger version of their Husbands.

Artist