Share This Page:

Adultery within forces

Talk about Military Life, Families, Relatives, Wives, Mothers, Fathers, Brothers and Sisters and the community.
goldie ex rmp

Post by goldie ex rmp »

Artist wrote:Check out the I'M A SCAMMER SPAMMER!!! window for the OMO packet. :D

Quite a few wifes of "High Ranking" persons used to enjoy having the odd fling with a younger version of their Husbands.

Artist
Remember that one when going about my duties in Osnabruck!!! For some reason it was the Officers girlies who liked the old red cap more than the jnr ranks
Exemplo Ducemus (By Example We Lead)

"Do not confuse your rank with my authority....Sir!"
tackleberry

Re: Adultery within forces

Post by tackleberry »

dookie1412 wrote:Hi there, i need some honest advice, im a bit stuck! Im in air force and A few weeks ago i met a girl in a local club, we have been getting along very well, met up a couple of times, however she recently told me she married to a person of higher rank from my camp, i have only recently joined raf and therefore am of low rank and not sure of the raf stance ob this. She has said she is not happy with him and wants to be with me, i need to know the possible consequences of my staying with her and of whats happened even if i choose not to see her again

i know this is an awkward subject, however i really like this girl, any assistance / information would be greatly recieved
As Mr Spock said in Amok time "You may find that wanting is not as good as having" and for a guy with no emotions thats just so true. Trust me, get out!! If she's unhappy with him, she should leave him, then go on the market. If you do anything with her you'll end up regretting it badly. There's loads of lovely girls out there, they tend to keep quiet and out the way though, so you have to actively look for them - but they are out there, there's no need to get into these situations. You're in the RAF, use your head.

Stay out of trouble.
Wannabe Weapon Systems Officer, ready to tackle the worlds problems armed with British character, honour, dignity...and millions of pounds worth of the worlds most advanced equipment.:D
flo

Post by flo »

goldie ex rmp wrote:
Remember that one when going about my duties in Osnabruck!!!
Osnatraz is rife with extra marital affairs even to this day and you still get OMO. :D
For some reason it was the Officers girlies who liked the old red cap more than the jnr ranks
Just getting a portion of rough!!!! :D Its much better than hanging around the zwiebel bar or poupasch :drinking:
Friendship is like peeing in your pants,
everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth!!
goldie ex rmp

Post by goldie ex rmp »

flo wrote:
goldie ex rmp wrote:
Remember that one when going about my duties in Osnabruck!!!
Osnatraz is rife with extra marital affairs even to this day and you still get OMO. :D
For some reason it was the Officers girlies who liked the old red cap more than the jnr ranks
Just getting a portion of rough!!!! :D Its much better than hanging around the zwiebel bar or poupasch :drinking:
Oh Flo, you have made me smile with the Poupasch memory mate, i used to love that place and pulled many a girlie before going off to the Breakfast Bar!!..................happy days :D :D :D
Exemplo Ducemus (By Example We Lead)

"Do not confuse your rank with my authority....Sir!"
MilitaryHistorian

Post by MilitaryHistorian »

Stay away from her -- she's not the type to be discreet about this afterwards...

John
Former USAF
www.realmilitaryflix.com
Tartan_Terrier

Post by Tartan_Terrier »

MilitaryHistorian wrote:Stay away from her -- she's not the type to be discreet about this afterwards...

John
Former USAF
www.realmilitaryflix.com
Good of you to dig up this thread from the dead John, obviously the young lad might still be debating what to do more than two years after his initial post.

Regards
T_T
aspinall

Post by aspinall »

haha T_T it does say on his name 'Historian' :wink:

This is my 100th post 8)
You'll Never Walk Alone
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Good effort there, Aspers 8)
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Funny, I get ran out of town by Neo-Bolsheviks for rude comments, and a person in serious emotional pain here gets taunted by some of the folks who claim Whitey is the devil.

Adultery in the services is very common unfortunately. Young men away, tempted with easy women and cheap booze. Been there. And women are sometimes like that, we'll it is about 50/50 now all around if you look at the stats. A former member here NB Forrest wrote a very good book on the subject.

However in 75% of the cheating divorces the women file for divorce and about 68% of them are the ones cheating.

Sorry to hear this.
Being young is hard on the emotions. That is how you get jaded and bitter when you are old.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

Whitey, his original post was over two years ago, so I really don't think he's still here...

Talking about yourself in the third person makes you sound like a WWE wrestler. :-?
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Guess I should have used I instead.
A year later? Well I didn't notice. This person should be over it then. A year is plenty time to mend a broken heart and I'm sure adultery was just a fad back until then and doesn't go on anymore in the military these days.
My apology.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)