Share This Page:

Red Devils Team Reunion '04

Rekindle old friendships, reunite with lost & found.
Grafter

Red Devils Team Reunion '04

Post by Grafter »

ATTENTION ALL EX TEAM MEMBERS

AS YOU MAY BE AWARE NEXT YEAR MARKS THE 40TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE FORMATION OF THE TEAM. WE ARE PLANNING ON HAVING A REUNION WEEKEND AT A VENUE TO BE CONFIRMED ON 25TH - 26TH SEPTEMBER 2004. THE DAY WILL COMPRISE OF A PARACHUTING PRAGRAMME WITH EX TEAM MEMBERS BEING ABLE TO CARRY OUT FORMATION SKYDIVING AND TANDEMS WITH THE PRESENT TEAM MEMBERS.THERE WILL ALSO BE A DINNER HELD IN THE EVENING WITH ENTERTAINMENT.

COULD YOU PLEASE LET THE TEAM KNOW YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS AND E-MAIL ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN SEND YOU THE RELATED PAPER WORK. IF YOU ARE IN CONTACT WITH ANY OTHER EX TEAM MEMBERS COULD YOU PASS ON THIS MESSAGE AND ASK THEM TO CONTACT US SO WE CAN UPDATE OUR RECORDS.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL SOON.

RED DEVILS FREEFALL TEAM
Airfield Camp
Netheravon
Salisbury
Wiltshire
SP4 9SF

Tel: +44 (0)1980 678211
Fax: +44 (0)1980 678349
Email: info@reddevilsonline.com

http://www.reddevilsonline.com

Post by Guest »

Grafter, saw you lads in 2000 and 2002 at JAX NAS florida, first week or two in november, good bunch of lads, (Posers) very impressed, but shyte man, i still can`t imagine why anyone would want to jump out of a plane thats still flying. have a good reunion. :drinking:
Grafter

Post by Grafter »

Cheers Bootneck...........

Nas Jax 2000 was my last Demo with the team before I got out and joined Civ Pop. What was I thinking............ 8)

Grafter
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

bootneck wrote:very impressed, but shyte man, i still can`t imagine why anyone would want to jump out of a plane thats still flying.
Very magnanimous of you bootneck. But what the frog is going on? Why are Red Devils advertising on a bootneck site?? :evil:

Of course my anger might be directed at a certain event at Netheravon when Royal was 'ahead' in the JSSP championship and on the run in. [allegedly] the cross was withdrawn on our run-in because the wind had exceeded the limits.

Despite the high wind we hit the tgt to give us the best score our run ws 'disqualified' because we exited after the x was withdrawn.

Naturally everyone knows once you've pinged the x and got your line your focus is on the exit point. Good heavens, the cherry beret influenced judging team on the ground, knowing this, pull the cross once you're on your run in. There's only going to be one outcome!!

WE WON you B*****s. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Getting the award for the highest 'non-airborne unit' was no consolation. :x :x

Oh, and yes, we also refused to sign the 'bath book' to prove we'd had a shower! We didn't feel it was necessary - unlike others at Netheravon :roll:
Grafter

Post by Grafter »

Very magnanimous of you bootneck. But what the frog is going on? Why are Red Devils advertising on a bootneck site??
Because I can............ :lol:

Grafter

Post by Guest »

Grafter, was you at JAX NAS (jacksonville naval air station) for those not in the know :wink: in 2000? i was the guy in the Newcastle shirt, yes i know, bloody great air base, shed loads to do and see, and loads of beer bosuns on site, very good run ashore. The Blue Angels were a sight to see as well. Shyte, even the wife enjoyed it.........and, "THAT IS" saying something.was it Capt Andy something and Sgt Bob or it may have been the other way round. :drinking:
neil1955

Post by neil1955 »

Sisyphus wrote:
bootneck wrote:very impressed, but shyte man, i still can`t imagine why anyone would want to jump out of a plane thats still flying.
Very magnanimous of you bootneck. But what the frog is going on? Why are Red Devils advertising on a bootneck site??
Are you sure your oxy bottle was corectly attached last time you were at alttitude?. this page is parachute regiment did you get here by accident,it is clearly a bootneck site but it needs something to make it fly.
The Brecon Becons still stand Pen-y Fan is still a pain it makes no differance jnr, snr, selection, it stays with you ............

Post by Guest »

neil1955 wrote: this page is parachute regiment did you get here by accident,
Neil, this page is a reunion page
it is clearly a bootneck site but it needs something to make it fly.
Its a predominantley Bootneck site, but i think you`ll find that all, (with the exception of knobbers, Walters and wannabes) are welcome. :drinking: