Share This Page:

Dave Lee - 3 Para?

Rekindle old friendships, reunite with lost & found.
Cheapester

Re: research on my auld boy

Post by Cheapester »

Shek wrote:Hi, was wondering if any of you could help me, im trying to locat any information on my father, (Bob Watson, Robert McGowan Watson) served in cyprus irland and falklands, i cant find didely sqwat on him, any links or info about the auld coont would be much apritaited.

If it helps he left 15 Para TA Finnestoun in mid 80's.
hi i know Bob well ,friend of my brothers ?u lost touch or you a long lost son my friend ?
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

This thread is at least three years old and most of the posters have left the forum.
For info on lost oppos from the Parachute Regiment just ask Tab,he doesn't bite(honest) :D
george.watson1

Post by george.watson1 »

[quote="Cheapester"][quote="Shek"]Hi, was wondering if any of you could help me, im trying to locat any information on my father, (Bob Watson, Robert McGowan Watson) served in cyprus irland and falklands, i cant find didely sqwat on him, any links or info about the auld coont would be much apritaited.

If it helps he left 15 Para TA Finnestoun in mid 80's.[/quote]

hi i know Bob well ,friend of my brothers ?u lost touch or you a long lost son my friend ?[/quote]

hi, i also know this man very well. one thinks that you are either chasing C.S.A back money, or more likely you are a dopie lay-about f*$$$£%^d
Cheapester

Post by Cheapester »

george.watson1 wrote:
Cheapester wrote:
Shek wrote:Hi, was wondering if any of you could help me, im trying to locat any information on my father, (Bob Watson, Robert McGowan Watson) served in cyprus irland and falklands, i cant find didely sqwat on him, any links or info about the auld coont would be much apritaited.

If it helps he left 15 Para TA Finnestoun in mid 80's.
hi i know Bob well ,friend of my brothers ?u lost touch or you a long lost son my friend ?
hi, i also know this man very well. one thinks that you are either chasing C.S.A back money, or more likely you are a dopie lay-about f*$$$£%^d
thanks i thought it was a bit sus,as you said moderator its old news ,i spoke to Bob on sat ,the guy who posted the pictures of bob in the falklands to answer his question the other bloke with the Argi prisoner is Cpl Harry Heap (Provo Cpl)hope that settled your bet mate .matter now closed.thanks great site :)