Share This Page:

looking for some one

Discussions about those units who make up The Parachute Regiment.
angie1972

looking for some one

Post by angie1972 »

hi there i am looking for nick roberts who was in 1 para from 1990 ish based in aldershot hants. MY son is 15 and is desparate to get in contact with him and would be very happy if some one had any infomation on where he could be now ie still in the army, moved back near his parents or even if he is still alive.
i did see a message bout some one looking for a guy in the paras that had move to dover and wondered if any of you knew where 1 para are based? i can see that there has been changes as back then it was 1,2,and 3 para and other companys never a 4para reg, but now it seems that there aint a 1 para either.

well i hope that some one will be able to message me with some infomation as my son really really wants to find his father and i belive that a lot of what he is going through has a lot to do with wanting questions answered and where it goes from there is between them.

thank you for reading this and i hope to hear from some one soon with some info.

angie :roll:
sky ninja steve

Re: looking for some one

Post by sky ninja steve »

1 para are based in a secret location deep in the welsh hills shhhhhh
"Many are called but few are chosen, keep your webbing tight, your weapon clean and work hard. When times are tough be proud of who you are, trust in those above you and stay loyal to those around you"
Dalishus

Re: looking for some one

Post by Dalishus »

1 Para exists, they form part of the Special Forces Support Group, or SFSG.

They are based at MOD St Athan, near the village of St Athan in the Vale of Glamorgan, southern Wales.

FYI: 4 Para are TA

Hope this will be some help to you
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.