Share This Page:

WANTED: ex-paras for TV Show

Discussions about those units who make up The Parachute Regiment.
Tiffany

WANTED: ex-paras for TV Show

Post by Tiffany »

RDFMedia are the award-winning makers of 'Faking It' and 'Scrapheap Challenge.' We are making a new prime-time show for C4 called 'Zero to Hero' where a group of lads who for various reasons need a boot up the backside, receive around 3 weeks of military-style training. The plan being that we'll see how much difference it makes to their attitudes and lives. I'm looking for ex-para INSTRUCTORS to be our trainers. It's a paid gig. Give me a call for more information, asap. Tiffany Jones 0207 013 4596 or email tiffany.jones@rdfmedia.com
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Ahoy there!
I spoke with Miss Jones on the telephone and she gave me a little more info: There will be a selection/interview process. Those selected will be paid approximately £2,500. There will be two groups one lead/instructed by former Para Reg and one lead/instructed by former RM. Filming starts in October. If you are interested send Tiffany a copy of your CV (remember security) and a recent pic.
Tab

Post by Tab »

Cor, and there is me getting my make up out, and it turns out to be a boot camp.

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

Tab... you'll need it by the trowel full to make you look good :wink:
Love and kisses
Sticks... the Oil painting (on a hot day painted by Salador Dali with wax crayons)
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Maroon

Post by Maroon »

Tell her to get in touch with "Lad Army" Corporal Joe Murray seems to like the lime light :wink:
"Every man an Emperor!"