Share This Page:

Royal Marines circuit training

Recommended Books you have read or great films you have watched.
jonboy

Royal Marines circuit training

Post by jonboy »

I know there is a description of this book that is already in the recommened book section official page of the site. I'am just intrested if any1 else has bought it, what they think of it + had they benifited (fitness wise) from reading it? Cant make up my mind to order it or not.
alright
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

F**k it, i've done it now, i've sent the order off and parted with the little cash i have (ok, it might be only £8-10 odd but it all adds up.)
alright
PhilM

Post by PhilM »

I jus baught this, found it for sale for £2.99 in the shop @ Magor Services - bargain!

Will report back in a few days!
RobT

Post by RobT »

yes, its three quid in matalan ..woo hoo
Ric

Post by Ric »

Have followed the program in the book and from my point of view it is enjoyable and does increase fitness levels. Generally it's good for all round fitness and muscular endurance, ideal for the time when you need to push out those press ups in the mud! One thing that it doesn't develop too well is cardiovascular fitness. i.e running fitness. Like i said before for all round fitness it's great, but if you buy this book to help you become fitter for running, it will somewhat, but not as much as some training books that dedicates a few sessions a week to hard running.