Share This Page:

908 Tp 2005/6

Rekindle old friendships, reunite with lost & found.
steveb83

908 Tp 2005/6

Post by steveb83 »

Hi fellas, anyone knocking around who was in 908 tp? Am in contact with a few blokes still (some still in some outside), be good to hear from any others and see how your doing and what your up to now days (regardless if you passed out or not). Get in touch, be good to hear from you.

Many thanks
Steve (Pussers)
Cockney

Post by Cockney »

Alright Steve,

I was in 908 tp from start to finish. Still speak to a couple of lads every now and then, mainy through Facebook.

Spent a couple of years at 42, then got a shit ping for Logs. Hopefully will be out of there soon though, as it sucks ass.

How about you?

John P
steveb83

Post by steveb83 »

Alright mate, hows it going?

I did a couple of years working on the door after I left, been working in London doing corporate security for the last year (its dog s**t but good £!) Im just waiting on a start date with the police, its taken me over three farkin years to get in but im nearly there now!!

Im looking to join up again with RMR at first opportunity, as I mega regret leaving now I really should have stayed in!

Send me a pm with your surname and what section you were in and I will def. know who you are, because im racking my brains to a remember a John and I cant (apologies mate!) you can let me know who else you still talk to from 908.

Cheers mate
Steve
Steve27752

Post by Steve27752 »

steveb83 wrote:Alright mate, hows it going?

I did a couple of years working on the door after I left, been working in London doing corporate security for the last year (its dog s**t but good £!) Im just waiting on a start date with the police, its taken me over three farkin years to get in but im nearly there now!!

Im looking to join up again with RMR at first opportunity, as I mega regret leaving now I really should have stayed in!

Send me a pm with your surname and what section you were in and I will def. know who you are, because im racking my brains to a remember a John and I cant (apologies mate!) you can let me know who else you still talk to from 908.

Cheers mate
Steve
Steve,
Some forces including the Met will not let you join the reserves as a serving police officer. However if you are in when you join it is not a problem. So I suggest you join the RMR before you get into the Police.
Steve :)

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/
steveb83

Post by steveb83 »

Hi Steve27752

Im joining Thames Valley, I was told its at the discretion of the Chief Constable as to weather or not you can join reserve forces, so I rekon I will be able to scheme my way round it some how if I talk to the right people. Ill have to wait and see what the score is once im in, in a couple of months.

Cheers
Steve
steveb83

Post by steveb83 »

John P

Just pinged who you are mate! Sorry lol you was in my section in phase 2 werent you, you were one of the oldest in the troop if I remember. Am I right?
Cockney

Post by Cockney »

Alright Steve

Not sure if we were in the same section, but i was definately the old man of the troop.

You'll have to PM me your surname, as i cannot for the life of me remember you.
Steve27752

Post by Steve27752 »

steveb83 wrote:Hi Steve27752

Im joining Thames Valley, I was told its at the discretion of the Chief Constable as to weather or not you can join reserve forces, so I rekon I will be able to scheme my way round it some how if I talk to the right people. Ill have to wait and see what the score is once im in, in a couple of months.

Cheers
Steve
If his discretion is the same as the Mets version. I suggest you join the RMR before you get into TVP.
Steve :)

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/