Philip Paul Clements

Rekindle old friendships with lost & found Oppo's.
harry hackedoff
Listener
Listener

Philip Paul Clements

#1 Post by harry hackedoff » Wed 25 Jun, 2003 3:48 pm

Bit of a long shot, guys, but perhaps someone can help out.
Philip Paul Clements lives in WA and his daughter has contacted the RMA to see if we can trace any of his oppos.
His number is PO/X 106471 and he served in MNBDO 2, he is 80 years young.
If you can help Paul`s daughter, please contact me.
yours, Aye, :wink:
Harry
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]

Roger PT

Re: Philip Paul Clements

#2 Post by Roger PT » Thu 18 Aug, 2016 4:21 am

Hello Harry, many years have passed since your enquiry, and I'm sorry to answer your long shot question with one of my own but here goes.

My maternal uncle Sgt. Fenwick Watson COX was in MNBDO 2. He died on 13/03/43 when his ship MV Marcella, part of convoy OS-44, was torpedoed off Cape Finisterre by U107. He was a gunner on board. His number is PO/X 1553. He was a Geordie.

Tragically, between 10 - 19 March 1943, Bletchley Park was unable to decipher the U-boat Enigma codes (Shark) because the Germans changed the codes. We'll never know if the MV Marcella might have been safely re-routed away from the U-boat pack if that blackout had not happened.

His sister (my mother) is 92 now, living in Yorkshire. Fen's death hit her hard, still does. Could you ask Philip if he remembers Fen?

As I said, a long shot now so much time has passed but I thought I should try. Roger

angela ketty

#3 Post by angela ketty » Thu 01 Sep, 2016 12:31 pm

To write an effective dissertation proposal is obviously very difficult task. That is why we are providing online dissertation writing services. In this service we provide to our students plagiarism free and effective proposal. Because our experts know very well that how many problems have to be faced and to write an effective proposal for average student is very difficult.

DamianWiza

#4 Post by DamianWiza » Mon 16 Jan, 2017 6:54 am

Most of the students are struggling with this problem and they are always trying to get help from the UK assignment writing service and they are ready to give money for getting the perfect and ready made dissertations and conclusion.

luckyJain

#5 Post by luckyJain » Fri 07 Apr, 2017 8:36 am

NickittenPierre

#6 Post by NickittenPierre » Sat 22 Apr, 2017 2:23 pm

A few creators direct the meetings with the subject in an open spots like an uproarious coffeehouse or eatery. In these spots there will be foundation commotions like the clacking of plates, spoons and different clamors, every one of these gets recorded. In like manner if the meeting is directed on a moving vehicle, a transport or an auto, the humming sound of wind get recorded. All these foundation clamors cover over the talked words and make the recording a low quality. The main organizations with their condition of workmanship foundation are talented in translating the meeting recordings with foundation clamors or poor sound quality. In any case, it is prudent, that client to get the greatest advantage from the recording, lead the meetings in a considerably more appropriate way. Aside from the offhand meeting, every single other meeting are known before hand; henceforth they can choose a legitimate setting with great acoustic impacts, with no echoes or foundation commotions and record the meeting to better results.

Return to “RM Reunions & Find an Oppo”