Share This Page:

Royal Marine/SBS Quotes

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
Artist

Post by Artist »

Archie

That real classic Oz trapping line

"Do you F*ck?"

"No, but you have talked me into it you sweet talking bas*ard!"

Tried it in Cornwall a few times when bored and it did work when the recpient was as Pi**ed as I was!

Artist
Artist

Post by Artist »

Talking to a "LADY" in Cascades once "Tell me love what do you do in your spare time then? Cross yer legs?"

That worked on occasions as well!

Artist
Archie

Post by Archie »

I've never gone to bed with an ugly woman, but I've woken up next to some :lol:
Archie.

"If there is a better way......find it!" (Thomas Alva Edison)
Artist

Post by Artist »

Archie

Who hasn't!

Brown paper bags rule.

Artist
jos

Post by jos »

The one I like the best was...

you don't sweat much for for a big girl....
"Si vis pacem, para bellum" ("If you want peace, prepare for war").
ono_doken

Post by ono_doken »

although I hate to post this hehe (being on course for POC para's next year) I feel I must...
My bezzie mate is joining RM next year, whilst on his POC he said he came across a t-shirt that had on the front "God is Airborne" and on the back it had, "because he failed PRMC"

still its all in good humour :D
Honour is our only armour and the Queen's colours our only camouflage
barrybudden

Post by barrybudden »

Get on your bas***d fingertips now.

Seem to remember that one.
barrybudden

Post by barrybudden »

Nothing to do with the Corps but funny, after the UDR was amalgamited with the Rangers my mate was at a prade in Edinburgh and this officer asked him how long he had been in the Regiment for, 2 weeks Sir, same as everyone else!
Wilky

Post by Wilky »

There was a joint mountain climb with the USMC and the royals, or something similar at one point. The US marines wore t-shirts saying "USMC second to none" meanwhile the royals yomped past wearing t-shirts that said "none" simple but it cracks me up :lol:
No fate but what we make
rambo

Post by rambo »

very funny...
Listen in men give 100% or i will thrash you till your eyes bleed!

God is airborne because he failed his commando course!
[img]http://www.sodamnfunny.com/Animation/Gif/skelablow.gif[/img]
davo141

Post by davo141 »

haha wilky thats class....

RMR PTI...see that hill you boys just ran down....get back up it...NOW!!
Forward Troop - CLRRM, Viking Operator and Maintainer. Viking Support Troop out in The Ghan.
El Prez

Post by El Prez »

Gilbert Howe, beside the lake at Hamworthy, looking sternly at the wimp in front of him who had dared to utter the words, "But it's f*****g freezing colours!!!!"
"There's no such thing as cold, just varying degrees of temperature!"
Splooosh went the boy............ my neck had two bolt like attachments poking out.
You should talk to somebody who gives a f**k.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Robiz/movie_star_wars_yoda.gif[/img]
El Presidente
rambo

Post by rambo »

There's no such thing as cold, just varying degrees of temperature
this saying i like may have to store it into my memory
Listen in men give 100% or i will thrash you till your eyes bleed!

God is airborne because he failed his commando course!
[img]http://www.sodamnfunny.com/Animation/Gif/skelablow.gif[/img]
hnoor0055

Re: Royal Marine/SBS Quotes

Post by hnoor0055 »

thanks for everything
Rover

Re: Royal Marine/SBS Quotes

Post by Rover »

We look after our own.

Special Boat Service rallies round to help 83-year-old attacked by cowardly mugger
• 17:15, 7 APR 2016
• UPDATED 17:18, 7 APR 2016
• BY NEAL KEELING

Veterans of elite forces have stepped in with a touching gesture after pensioner was robbed in Failsworth

The Special Boat Service has gone into action after one of its own was mugged by a coward for his precious diving watch.

Frank Marchington, 83, who served with the elite group - sister force of the SAS - in the 1950s and 60s, was robbed near his home in Failsworth.
The pensioner was attacked from behind by a thug who punched him and stole his wallet and Omega watch worth £4,000.

But after reading the story of his attack in MEN the SBS Association has mobilised and are having a unique replacement watch made for Frank.

A spokesman for the Association said: “We only have 1,500 members, but whether serving or retired, 23 or 83, we look after our own.

“We were shocked to hear what had happened to Frank. We have commissioned Elliot and Brown, British watchmakers, to make a replacement watch for Frank, it will be embossed with ‘Frank M’ and his service number - 17316.
“We will have it ready in about two weeks and send two of our representatives to present it to him in a special box.”

He added: “We had a case of one of members in Yorkshire, who was in his 80s, being dragged from his home and robbed.
“We got involved and discovered his home had no central heating, and needed other improvements. Withing two weeks £20,000 was spent by us on doing the improvements and installing new security measures at his home.

“Frank’s watch will be made the company which produces watches for the SBS. It will be worth about £500, but because of its link to the SBS its value will soar, and for his family it will be an heirloom that will be priceless.”

Frank was walking down Lord Lane, near his home, when he was attacked on Monday evening at about 9pm.
He has told his family that a short time earlier he had been for a quiet drink in the nearby Windmill pub when someone had got into conversation with him about his Omega watch, so prized that Frank rarely wears it.

He bought it during his service as a Royal Marine, later joining the elite SBS - a sister organisation to the SAS.

GMP are investigating the robbery and asked anyone with information to contact them on 101, quoting the reference 1116 April 5th.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... n-11152707
Admit nothing. Deny everything.