Share This Page:

Eyup lads to any ex marines based in Yorkshire

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
gilgamesh

Eyup lads to any ex marines based in Yorkshire

Post by gilgamesh »

Lads can any ex-serving marine give me a hand getting back into shape?

I am based in Leeds West Yorkshire to be honest I am 40 year old bloke getting a bit fat and im disguisted with myself.
I am not interested in the BM fitness scheme as non of them are marines and they wont go the extra mile to get me fit and back into shape.
Being a Project Manager and Computer engineer the deskjob has made my physically lazy and I have had enough!

I am not interested in encouragment im after a RIGHT B****** in order to push me into shape!

I am asthmatic but I DONT AND NEVER let that hold me back!!

A little information about me, though ofcourse I havent been in the Marines however my Father WAS (RM 24656 H. Cre**ey) in addition he was a member of a certain regiment that has its base in Poole in Dorset-if you get my drift) So I am a Royal Marines Bratt so to speak har har!

He served on HMS Fearless in the 60, 70's and was in Bornio, Aden and Belfast to name but a few places

My father cannot train me as hes been diagnosed with a brain disease so this has forced me to ask for outside help!

I am 6ft 2 and 15.5 stone and im unhappy with the way I am.

I am willing to sign any release forms in order to get the right ex-marine to train me back into shape and also continue to teach some self defense (carry on where my father left off before the brain problem)

To be honest being a son of Royal Marine, I have then mindset to push myself but I need someone to push me further.

In other words Im a marine (at least in the mind) whom has NEVER been in the Marines

I have the mindset but not the physical shape

Can anyone help me please?

Gilgamesh
Rover

Re: Eyup lads to any ex marines based in Yorkshire

Post by Rover »

he was a member of a certain regiment that has its base in Poole in Dorset-if you get my drift
Regiment!!!!

Find that a strange comment .

To what exactly do you refer?

Rover
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Eagle eyed as ever Rover.
I wondered who would pick up on that 8)
Rover

Post by Rover »

Gilgamesh,

One post nor any response to mine!

I doubt your 'mindset' amongst other things.

Rover
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
ofens

Post by ofens »

He served on HMS Fearless in the 60, 70's and was in Bornio, Aden and Belfast to name but a few places

My father cannot train me as hes been diagnosed with a brain disease so this has forced me to ask for outside help!
...and not maybe because he must be about 70 now...?
[i]Hangover is temporary, drinking lasts forever![/i]
[b]IT WILL COME[/b]