Share This Page:

Re- Applying to join RM

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
benjip

Re- Applying to join RM

Post by benjip »

I was in the RN I left the Navy in 2008 and have applied to join to RM just over one month aho. I understand that re-joining needs to be approved before entry can be granted. Does anyone know the procedure? I have sent all my documents via my afco. Now it has been over one month and I am very keen to get everything rolling . Can anyone givr me any info with regards to waiting time? How I can speed up he process etc?

Regards
Ben
benjip

Re: Re- Applying to join RM

Post by benjip »

benjip wrote:I was in the RN I left the Navy in 2008 and have applied to join to RM just over one month aho. I understand that re-joining needs to be approved before entry can be granted. Does anyone know the procedure? I have sent all my documents via my afco. Now it has been over one month and I am very keen to get everything rolling . Can anyone givr me any info with regards to waiting time? How I can speed up he process etc?

Regards
Ben
Hi guys just for your information I heard back yesterday which was just over one month from sending off the paper work to get re-apporved. The application is now underway and so is my training.
ofens

Re: Re- Applying to join RM

Post by ofens »

That's great, good luck and keep us posted on how things are going! :-)
[i]Hangover is temporary, drinking lasts forever![/i]
[b]IT WILL COME[/b]