Share This Page:

Basic Respect

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
Artist

Basic Respect

Post by Artist »

Micky taking is fine, but take it to far and things can get quite unpleasant. Please remember this little bit of advice because cockyness and piss taking can result in the word "Guest" becoming your monicker if you start to annoy people. Brooksey being a prime example.

Information concerning the Royal Marines (Both Commando Service and Band Service) is available to those who wish to log in on this website at no cost what so ever.

Unfortunately over the last few months quite a few of the "Old & Bold" have given up the ghost due to cocky young Eeijuts trying it on with people who have been there, done it and were once more than willing to help anyone who wished to join the Family of the Royal Marines. Myself included.

That Green Lid is earned by Blood Sweat and Tears people. Not by "Being Clever" on a web site such as this one. This ain't a warning this is just a polite hint. OK?

Artist
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

Agree 100% with this post, not wanting to sound like a suck up but I personally don't think there’s enough respect in society let alone on a Web message board.

People just don't seem to respect there elders the same... Tis a shame that the few spoil it for the many.

Stokey
Mike90

Post by Mike90 »

Stokey, if anything people are going to be more cocky on the web than in person because there is nothing of severe consequence that can happen to them. People almost don't expect to be treated with good manners and respect so for those seemingly few of us who do use them people tend to be willing to give put themselves out a little more for.
Artist

Post by Artist »

Stoke on Trent seems to have a few All round good eggs and bricks living within it's confines. Met the pair of you and you will do for me lads. Just take it as read that you are both more than welcome to hove to here at Number 6 anytime gentlemen. Just bring loads of dosh! :D

Manners don't cost a penny and manners and respect for those who have served or are still serving their country will get you all the info you want ref the forces regardless of which part of the forces you aspire to belong to. The official websites give you the basics whilst places like this can also give you the info ref the crack. Both good times and bad times.

A few years ago there were rucks of serving and former servicemen and women willing to give any wannerbie a helping hand in attaining their dream of joining up on this website but alas as I've already said a large proportion of them have wrapped due to the gutless Prongs who seem to get their kicks out of taking the piss out of people who if they ever met face to face would make them look like the gutless little no hopers that they are.

Blimey! Have you all seen the size of my soapbox?

Artist
just_me

Post by just_me »

This should probaly also be in all the various sections, as the above is applicable to everyone, not just RM.
Artist

Post by Artist »

just_me wrote:This should probaly also be in all the various sections, as the above is applicable to everyone, not just RM.
Good point, I will make it so.

Artist
Doc

Post by Doc »

Artist..................Go fark yerself! :o

He he!

I hardly ever come to this side as there are indeed some total frog anus sucking mongs writing some total pish.

EG....Dear Doc I lost both legs as a child, can I be a para.
Dear Legless of Kent, No.
Dear Doc, I disagree, my mate down MacDonalds whose Dad
subscribed to combat and survival said I can so there.
Dear Legless of Coont, Why farking ask me then you mong.
Illustrious

Post by Illustrious »

Hey! no need to go public with that, I was only asking :cry: :cry:
Artist

Post by Artist »

Just ask Doc about INDOOR Fireworks and Owls on the British Rail Network on a Sunday.............I'll say no more on the matter. :D

Artist
Doc

Post by Doc »

After hours upon hours of counselling and tablets of all colours I thought I could move on............but alas with one foul move or two on the keyboard and the artiste has sent me back into rehab. Twit a woo! Bang!

:lol:
RyanH95

Re: Basic Respect

Post by RyanH95 »

i only just registered on this account seen this and thought true, theres banter but then theres taking the michael, theres no one like me who loves marine banter more than my gf ;) but some people think they are the bomb duffer. just stick to your guns mate and ignore em