Share This Page:

RAF interview question

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Air Force.
Xexed

RAF interview question

Post by Xexed »

Hi, basically during 2011/2012 i was in the process of my RAF selection with AFCO Middlesbrough, i passed my filter interview and got as far as my medical when long story short i had problems with my medical and wasnt given clearance until 4 months later when i was then told i was too late for the Gen Tech E intake. At that time a seargent from the AFCO rang me telling me to apply a soon as the job role opened again and my application would be "fast tracked" e.g. i would only have to have a re-cap interview not a full on filter interview again as i had already passed that. However i have now started my application again but the AFCO Middlesbrough has now closed down so my application is being handled in Gateshead. They have not mentioned anything about this "re-cap interview" i was told about and im due to have a full filter interview again in Gateshead soon. Basically has anyone had to do two filter interviews before even after passing it first time round or is it worth mentioning to AFCO Gateshead that i have already passed a filter interview (I don't want to look like im trying to cut corners)?

Thanks