Share This Page:

memories....mmmm have you any

"The Team Works" Discussions about the Royal Navy.
terryrat

memories....mmmm have you any

Post by terryrat »

Just had a week in Malta in October hired a car so i could do as i pleased :D ........... Valletta, a stroll down strait street mmm sadly didnt remember a single bit of it excepting knowing where it was, and being 9 sheets to the wind :drinking: :oops: on marzavin and seven up and a few largers of course :drinking: :oops: When i was there many years ago, took a few piccies of some of the bar signs but cant say i really remeber much about the gut as we knew it.The war museum near Fort St Elmo was simply amazing. Also went to Ghajn Tuffieha thats pronounced hine ta fear :lol: believe it or not was the place where troops trained during the 2nd world war and has the most superb beach known as golden bay.The real let down was i never remebered anything from when i was there last ooh sorry yes i did those bone shakers were still there the same ones i went on then ...hence the car you understand.The ships detachment i was with were used as extras for a film spent all day on it we were the opening scenes for a visiting president he did an inspection of us. can you remember anywhere youve been that was a long while ago ......or loosing it like meee :-?
THE BERET OF THE ROYAL MARINE COMMANDO, He who wear's it does so with pride. He who doesn't has no f@*king concept of how hard it is to attain!