Share This Page:

Art Collaboration for Current / Ex-Military Servicepersons

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
UnitedVeg

Art Collaboration for Current / Ex-Military Servicepersons

Post by UnitedVeg »

I would like to invite a small group of current or ex-military servicepersons to collaborate closely with me for a project. Over a period of about 2 - 3 months, I will try to bring together about 4-6 people to collectively explore the military ‘Obstacle Course’.

The group will be very casual, and no strict outcome will need to arise from the collaboration. We would simply be meeting up from time to time to discuss possibilities for making a piece of work together. Our meetings, as a start, could involve practicing obstacle exercises together and discussing how we could re-design the widely used obstacle course. I am also interested in how the obstacle course trains soldiers to be very adept at navigating and performing tasks within the urban environment.

Although I am unable to provide a salary to the group, I can try to help with some expenses like food and perhaps transport. The meetings will take place around the King’s Cross area, London.

If you feel this project interests you, or if you know someone in your circles who might be keen on being part of it. Please contact me, Matt, via private message.

Thank you!