Share This Page:

Undergraduate Dissertation

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
UoN2017

Undergraduate Dissertation

Post by UoN2017 »

My name is Rebecca Charters and I'm a third year BSc Psychology and Counselling student at the University of Northampton. I am currently completing my dissertation which assesses the differences in parental styles, family environment dimensions, and perceptions of behaviour between Military and non-military families. To tell you a bit about my study, I require participants to complete 4 questionnaires. The first just asks general questions without revealing your identity or any other personal information. The other 3 just ask participants to answer questions about different areas of behaviour within their family. These will take approximately 25-30 minutes to complete.

If you are interested in finding out more about my study or wish to participate, follow the link provided.

Thank you for time, and potential participation

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... edded=true" width="640" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>