Share This Page:

Armed Forces Health and Wellbeing Support Worker

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Xraf

Armed Forces Health and Wellbeing Support Worker

Post by Xraf »

Hello, fellow ×/service men and women.

My name is S.A
I'm x raf served my country for 2 years.

I've recently applied for a job as a Armed Forces Health and Wellbeing Support Worker.

And as part of the interview process I must do a 5 minute presentation regarding the most pressing needs of the armed forces community.

What do you think are the most pressing needs for the armed forces community?

Upon getting the job I shall implement this into my work to support those who need support for themselves and family.

My motivation for this role is to give back to those who serve/ed us and thier families.

Looking forward to hearing your responses.

Thank you

S.A
Tab

Re: Armed Forces Health and Wellbeing Support Worker

Post by Tab »

Remember that life in the RAF or the Navy is nothing like what it is in the Army. When in the front line they see things that they don't want to talk about as other people just do not believe them and it sounds like a good yarn. Just think why so many personnel from the Army suffer from PTSD or turn to drink to forget what they have seen
Xraf

Post by Xraf »

I understand the circumstances that the army personell undergo harsher ops however it does not answer my question on the topic of the most pressing needs for those who serve/Ed us whatever service thier from.

My question IS. What does the community/tri service need after they have finished thier service for example employment, health services. Charities etc.

What can civvy Street do to support through the NHS for our service men and women get back to normality.

Thank you you for you previous reply look forward to reading your response.

S.A
Tab

Post by Tab »

Life is what you make it, when I left the Army I managed West End theatres and Cinemas then when I got married I found the hours top long if I was gong to have a family so went on the buses as a driver and wound up as a senior manager and I got a good living out of both.