Share This Page:

Why did the british army send me a fail medical letter as not signed to expedite but dicttated

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Kwasi Emma

Why did the british army send me a fail medical letter as not signed to expedite but dicttated

Post by Kwasi Emma »

the british armr recruitment for commonwealth citizens. i applied at august 2016 and
they sent me a letter which i dont see that i have failed
we all know that there is no one who has suffered from Malaria in Africa but it seems they are making
racist of the blacks. i got simple headaches which the doctor wrote diagnosis as malaria and beigb truthful and loyal
they are trying to fail my applicatiocan but i dont agree or accept failure because i have never failed in The GOD i serve. am a true christian of GOD
i have sent a first appeal online and it was not answered right. i have send another one to let the medical recruiting officer understandat i was treated completely with a letter sent from my GP too to appeal on my behalf because i am fit and its ten years of not visiting the hospital.
Please can anyone draw the minds of the uk ministry of defence that malaria is treatable and even before the uk homeoffice will give you a visa,you must be free from all medical conditions. my cousin is in the US Army and people who have suffered malaria before can join but i have faith in Jesus that my appeal will be accepted.