Share This Page:

PLEASE HELP University Dissertation

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
psychology

PLEASE HELP University Dissertation

Post by psychology »

Hi All
I am an undergraduate looking at the factors with life satisfaction and well-being for serving personnel, ex-service personnel, and people from a non-military background for my dissertation. This has been granted Ethical approval from the University of Chichester. Who can you contact if you want further information about the study you can contact the main researcher Kyle Smyth on ksmyth2@stu.chi.ac.uk or Dr Susan Churchill Email: S.Churchill@chi.ac.uk or Phone: 0044-01243-816458.

I hope all members on here serving, or ex-serving personnel take part in this study for me. The questionnaire can be opened multiple times and once you have opened it you have 7 days to complete. If you do decide to close the questionnaire and come back to it later in that week. It will allow you to start off where you decided to close it.

I need 150 participants for the study, I would very much appreciated it if you would take some time to complete it.
Here is the link
https://chichpscyh.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/ ... HgFONcZ52Z

Kind Regards
Kyle Smyth