Share This Page:

Format 18

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
ADDiction

Format 18

Post by ADDiction »

These deluded skinheads seem to be inspiring the entire Russian nation. When you consider how much footage they currently display on the web the increase of "recruits" starts to make sense.

The easily accessible gang beatings that youtube seems to have no problem in showing are doubling in number.

Admittedly relentless beatings of this nature happen all over the world, but since when were the F-18 given the all clear to store them on the web.
jammin87

Post by jammin87 »

Sorry for the ignorance, but what exactly is it?
ADDiction

Post by ADDiction »

F-18 are commie haters, they prey on the ethnic minorities in their country.

Basically all their attacks are completely unprovoked, they scan the area for immigrants, then proceed to humiliate them and leave them for dead.

All of which is taped, usually in the middle of the day due to no police protection, and of course a clearer picture.
GGHT

Post by GGHT »

ADDiction wrote:Basically all their attacks are completely unprovoked, they scan the area for immigrants, then proceed to humiliate them and leave them for dead.
There's a shame, immigrants getting attacked. :roll:
ADDiction

Post by ADDiction »

These immigrants are of the legal variety.

Can you justify attacks on migrants who have inhabited England for aslong as you?

Why pass sadistic comment on those worthy of lives in Russia?
GGHT

Post by GGHT »

Arite Addiction. Think I may be opening a can of worms here but my sympathy for most migrants is between slim and none.
Listen, it's not like im a card holding member of the BNP but there are two sides to all these bleeding heart migrant sobstories at least over here anyway.
_chris

Post by _chris »

Theres a difference between not liking immigrants and wanting them deported than condoning random and viscious and unprovoked attacks on them, no-one deserves that at all.
GGHT

Post by GGHT »

All im saying is is that we as the Brit public are and were constantly made to "embrace" multicultarism etc etc.
Tune in to Crimewatch once a month and see how many serious offences are caused by migrants/immigrants. The number of offences compared to their actual number is way of of synch, most of it I may add of a sexual nature and perpetrated against white women. Rant over!
_chris

Post by _chris »

I disagree with 'multiculturarism' in the way the goverment so wants to make us embrace it. I disagree with your second point but don't want to debate that. I see that as a different point though how can that apply to these innocent people in Russia attacked for no reason other than race?
ADDiction

Post by ADDiction »

Your opinion is understandable GGHT, but please remember we are discussing the current situation in Russia. I believe the U.K's stance on immigration is far too varied to warrant docile discussion on an internet forum.
GGHT

Post by GGHT »

How do you know they are innocent?

The reason im bringing up the UK is that if the same thing was happening in Russia, it doesnt justify but at least explains SOME of the actions.

EDIT fair enuff ADDiction, like I said rant over we just have differing political viewpoints!
_chris

Post by _chris »

Because it has been stated that the attacks were unprovoked and the immigrants were legal, perhaps some of them may have commited crimes coincidently anyway but I feel that with the information given the assumption can be made that the majority were innocent.
DANTAE

Post by DANTAE »

because russia need the migrant workers to help there econmey we dont rember that from the ross kemp show on gangs

DANTAE!!! Get your act together sharpish ref your spelling and the correct use of the upper and lower case. I and a few others are getting fed up to the back teeth with your laziness when it come to the correct use of the English language. Your not texting on a mobile phone you know. :evil:
ADDiction

Post by ADDiction »

Ross Kemp?
Illustrious

Post by Illustrious »

Ross Kemp (phil from Eastenders) recently did a show on the gangs in London & afterwards, on a racist Russian gang, which I presume is F-18.